Why arena boxes are......

kill with boss

3 minutes ago, DArkVold said:

Im a rank 4 and yet you're getting better items than me so no need for u to complain especially as a rank 12

Before, 2 months every time, I always get rank 10 things. This time I'm testing what happen if i get rank 12

In rank 15 I get better things: Burning shower and Desert Snake!

Edited by kill with boss (see edit history)

πŸ”₯Heat mechs are cool.

3 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

sure is. too bad i don't have enough gold and powerkitsΒ 

Earn gold: Go to campaign 1v1 Overlord's Den Mission 6, click insane mode, and just play until your battery empty. (level up)

Power Kits: Upgrade Item Factory until level 14, and make sure you have enough golds/coins

πŸ”₯Heat mechs are cool.

1 minute ago, kill with boss said:

Earn gold: Go to campaign 1v1 Overlord's Den Mission 6, click insane mode, and just play until your battery empty. (level up)

yes. i know this. it's just, farming gold can't keep up with buying 4 chance of legendarys in base every week.Β 

i have powerkits. roughly 200 of them. mostly lvl 1 common. takes lots of gold and commons to upgrade them.Β 

which loops back to not having gold and buying stuff from base.Β 

i'm trying to keep a constant balance of 500k gold in case of emergencies or upgrades.

ofc, i can always use my 500+ unopened boxes to upgrade, but the process of opening and upgrading and opening and upgrading over and over again is onerous especially when i only have about 10 open inv slots open after each upgrade.Β 

Discord:Β Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt:Β Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

better than me i just get relics and cant even get the epic items that i need

22 hours ago, AftoKrator_ said:

i have powerkits. roughly 200 of them. mostly lvl 1 common. takes lots of gold and commons to upgrade them.Β 

Β 

and time... ALOT of time

yeah arena boces are trash.... always get rares in rank 10

6 hours ago, PlainBadLuck said:

My record so far is r5, I've gotten a legendary ascension relic every time I'm in r5. Most of my r7 boxes were epic items, with very few relics or legendaries. My only arena box premium was a heat resistance in r15.

wait isnt it so that once you reach rank 5 you cant go back down..? or is that only once you get to rank 4,3 etc

this_message_brought_to_you_by.json

3 hours ago, Jajcyn420 said:

yeah arena boces are trash.... always get rares in rank 10

wait isnt it so that once you reach rank 5 you cant go back down..? or is that only once you get to rank 4,3 etc

If you’re in r5 you can’t drop back down to r6 or lower u til the arena reset. Normally if you’re an average r5-4 throughout a season you’ll be dropped to r6