I Need Help With 2v2 Campaign

Tesla

Question

6 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Tesla Surge said:

No Matter What I do I cant complete the 2v2 Campaign Boss Mission in the Frozen Abyss.

You'll need to use a Energy and a Physical mech... They need to have at least 350 heat capacity with at least 200 cooling... Or you can go full crazy and use a mech with two EMPs, a Hot Flash to shoot when you're low on energy [ a bit unusual but... it may work, not my style i must say ]

You could even use Heat Bombs but your mechs would need have 450+ heat capacity with 300+ cooling [ which is a bit too much... I'd say it's much better to have a phys mech to shred them to tiny little pieces 👌🗿 a rock recoiler and Terror Cry grenade launcher would be amazing to hinder the sword mechs from attacking too much ]

🗿 now go there and tear them a brand new one soldier

Artist

4 minutes ago, Tesla Surge said:

Thanks But Than I guess I'm Screwed

Nah, even full legendary mechs shouldn't struggle that much.

As i said, stats matters... oh yeah health too... 1,300+ plus would help.

Edit: Ah... seeing now what you have in stock i say, you lack many needed items to conquer 2vs2, so for now you should farm more on 1vs1... loads o' coins! until you get yourself some nice oh nice epics that can be turned into myths. [ focusing on epic modules will help you good ] This would help ya pave the way to a complete conquering on 2vs2.

Edited by White Star
Needed info (see edit history)

Artist

1 minute ago, Tesla Surge said:

I Always Die Right Before The Final Boss Of Frozen Abyss With 20% Extra HP. And Some Heat Crates.

I see... there'll be 3 factors that will assure your victory there.

• Health

• Stats

• Decent Firepower

Well, that's all i can do for you... now it's up to you to grind for these, good luck soldier.

Artist