Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
OKI DOKI

OKI DOKI

48 minutes ago, .No. said:

How long till Oki hits 1 billion...

Congrats!

Hmm, I won't. 

Sure, I will say that Besty can get there next year. Also, When I reached 500m or 600m, there was another person already with 800m. 

I won't be the first but also it is not my goal. I am increasing gold to have gold available to make parts for packs openings. I do not want to drain a lot down the gold reserves. Will eat some hundreds for sure. It will drop below 500. Leveling up parts takes a lot. 

Of course, it is hard to know who are there not showing. I know few people around that can have way more than me on gold due to many wins at high rank every season and farming. Now, how many players with the amount of gold and myth L50 parts around like me, it is hard to find. 

How long will take to reach that number of 1 billion? If I farm and make parts as I am making, it will take until next year September. One full year. I can save 100m every 4 months making parts at the same time even can be more, but I do not play just farm. My kids play time to time. Sure, my farming is declining too because I am busy, and work thinks can't farm as before. I will say that my farming will drop to 25% of what it is soon enough. 

OKI DOKI

OKI DOKI

44 minutes ago, .No. said:

Congrats!

Hmm, I won't. 

Sure, I will say that Besty can get there next year. Also, When I reached 500m or 600m, there was another person already with 800m. 

I won't be the first but also it is not my goal. I am increasing gold to have gold available to make parts for packs openings. I do not want to drain a lot down the gold reserves. Will eat some hundreds for sure. It will drop below 500. Leveling up parts takes a lot. 

Of course, it is hard to know who are there not showing. I know few people around that can have way more than me on gold due to many wins at high rank every season and farming. Now, how many players with the amount of gold and myth L50 parts around like me, it is hard to find. 

How long will take to reach that number of 1 billion? If I farm and make parts as I am making, it will take until next year September. One full year. I can save 100m every 4 months making parts at the same time even can be more, but I do not play just farm. My kids play time to time.

OKI DOKI

OKI DOKI

21 minutes ago, .No. said:

Congrats!

Hmm, I won't. 

OKI DOKI

OKI DOKI

15 minutes ago, .No. said:

Congrats!

Hmm, I won't.