Is sm down guys?

TitanBaller

Here's an answer.

A certain someone is doing this on purpose, using a certain application to slow down the game rapidly, then, this application is opened again, multiplying this "slowing down" process until the game comes to a halt for other players. It works for most people, but not for those who are already in the game before the "method" starts.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

3 hours ago, GoldenTX said:

Here's an answer.

A certain someone is doing this on purpose, using a certain application to slow down the game rapidly, then, this application is opened again, multiplying this "slowing down" process until the game comes to a halt for other players. It works for most people, but not for those who are already in the game before the "method" starts.

how do you know that though?

41 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

Here's an answer.

calling bs on this ther sever has crashed thats all  

what would be nice if we had some freaking answers to what is going on as usual radio silent  from gato

4 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

how do you play it at this point we should stop supporting this traain wreck

iDani RF legacy super mechs videos

although, you cant really login in legacy super mechs or play arena cause servers are closed on legacy super mechs

48 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

calling bs on this ther sever has crashed thats all  

Keep on hating then, you addicted no life mf, maybe if you'd stop complaining the game would be fixed in an instant, but NOOOO, you just had to keep complaining like a whiner, can't even wait? The game's already in its final phase, it's only a matter of time before the server dies out, so lower your expectations.

1 hour ago, collapsed. said:

how do you know that though?

Again, a certain someone does this. Dive deeper yourself and maybe you'll find it on your own. Or just contact me on discord.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

5 hours ago, GoldenTX said:

Keep on hating then, you addicted no life mf, maybe if you'd stop complaining the game would be fixed in an instant, but NOOOO, you just had to keep complaining like a whiner, can't even wait? The game's already in its final phase, it's only a matter of time before the server dies out, so lower your expectations.

Again, a certain someone does this. Dive deeper yourself and maybe you'll find it on your own. Or just contact me on discord.

haaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so its my fault the game is f--- wth are you smoking sorry i have high expectations in actually wanting the damn thing to work   go bite me