Base crafting

Senkowo

Question

Hi, I see that the very cheap cards cost about a third of a power kit, but overall give less power value and are 6 times slower to produce than these, am I missing something or are kits the best on pretty much all plans?

Also, are level 20 factories worth it for the epic-legendary (costs 300k iirc for one of these cards, more seems excessive)? and is it an epic-legendary ratio of about 5 to 1 like commons and rares? thank you

I am Senko the antipathic fox

4 answers to this question

The power kits are the best plan once you do get LVL15 factories, cheap items are slow, yes, they don't give out much, but if you do have the time and patience do to cheap items, that's on you.

As for the LVL20 factories, the epic-legendaries cards are expensive, but when coins summer sale arrives, you can get more items than what a regular premium pack could offer (500 tokens for 1,550,000/1,5m coins), making them worth it for as long as the sale is up, or maybe you already have the coins,🤷‍♂️. The ratio, no one really made a serious test about it, but after seeing what I got after crafting about 15 cards on all four of my factories, I'd say it's about 1 to 6 or 5. Don't have much time so I just went with 15 cards.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

7 hours ago, Senkowo said:

Hi, I see that the very cheap cards cost about a third of a power kit, but overall give less power value and are 6 times slower to produce than these, am I missing something or are kits the best on pretty much all plans?

Also, are level 20 factories worth it for the epic-legendary (costs 300k iirc for one of these cards, more seems excessive)? and is it an epic-legendary ratio of about 5 to 1 like commons and rares? thank you

About epic-legendady card, is cost 400,000 gold to produce 1 card, but is not that expensive if you do the math.

ExamPower kit card cost 6000 gold each and 20 min (mean 18,000 gold per hour), while epic-legendary card cost 400,000 gold each and 3 day (mean ~5555,(5) gold per hour).

But for sure, waiting 3 days just for a chance to get a legendary card is not worth it.

22 minutes ago, BestFriend said:

About epic-legendady card, is cost 400,000 gold to produce 1 card, but is not that expensive if you do the math.

ExamPower kit card cost 6000 gold each and 20 min (mean 18,000 gold per hour), while epic-legendary card cost 400,000 gold each and 3 day (mean ~5555,(5) gold per hour).

But for sure, waiting 3 days just for a chance to get a legendary card is not worth it.

Oh yea 400k isn't that far, I was thinking it might be 1 million

Ah 3 days? Yea, with 3 factories it isn't that bad, and it's not like the coins grow much faster than 400k/day if I wanna save up some money too

7 hours ago, GoldenTX said:

The power kits are the best plan once you do get LVL15 factories, cheap items are slow, yes, they don't give out much, but if you do have the time and patience do to cheap items, that's on you.

As for the LVL20 factories, the epic-legendaries cards are expensive, but when coins summer sale arrives, you can get more items than what a regular premium pack could offer (500 tokens for 1,550,000/1,5m coins), making them worth it for as long as the sale is up, or maybe you already have the coins,🤷‍♂️. The ratio, no one really made a serious test about it, but after seeing what I got after crafting about 15 cards on all four of my factories, I'd say it's about 1 to 6 or 5. Don't have much time so I just went with 15 cards.

Well, cheap items are slower and I think they also give less power potential/money (400 compared to 1200 and ~1700 compared to 6k, + they don't have the 10% boost between kits and the kit's purpose of multiplying power)

What is coins summer sale?

Edited by Senkowo (see edit history)

I am Senko the antipathic fox

42 minutes ago, Senkowo said:

Oh yea 400k isn't that far, I was thinking it might be 1 million

Ah 3 days? Yea, with 3 factories it isn't that bad, and it's not like the coins grow much faster than 400k/day if I wanna save up some money too

Well, cheap items are slower and I think they also give less power potential/money (400 compared to 1200 and ~1700 compared to 6k, + they don't have the 10% boost between kits and the kit's purpose of multiplying power)

What is coins summer sale?

summertime there is a few offers and one of them is gold purchase at discount. 

Factories are useful for rushed development and for that require to be a great farmer. 

The use of the factories requires proper grind and balance between few weeks of grind and craft then recover and use farmed parts accumulation. It is basically 2 weeks grind to craft and 2 weeks grinding to get back to the same gold level and use next turn the farmed parts. Basically 3 steps for balance. 

If the balance it is not sustained, you run out of gold all the time. Build up a caution of gold then use factory if want. 

I was weekly factory user to push hard making parts.