I am officially retiring from Super Mechs

ATP Gamer

I didn't want to say it, but I actually wanted to retire from this game xD
Well I don't know what else to say, thanks for commenting on my posts or even just taking a look at them, this is my farewell and well, I'm officially retiring from this amazing game. It was 3 very good years, but it's come to an end.

1. I'm leaving my last video here and get ready for September 17th 😉

Regarding my accounts, I really don't know what to do with them.

43 minutes ago, ATP Gamer said:

Well I don't know what else to say, thanks for commenting on my posts or even just taking a look at them, this is my farewell and well, I'm officially retiring from this amazing game. It was 3 very good years, but it's come to an end.

well bye with no updates and toxic players there's no patience for this game no more i will also quit some day when i finish something that i want also you don't need to quit yt even though you quit sm you can start making different content for other viewers or other games and try them out as for the accounts either give them to some friends that play or give some for me and i ll showcase them in my videos or make challenges or something so fear well peace ✌️ 🕊️ and have a nice retirement 🙂

9 hours ago, ATP Gamer said:

keep save the passwords, usernames and e-mails used and accounts ID. Even retired, maybe one day just bored you might end up remembering this game and want to play few rounds just nostalgic moment.

It is sad to see you go. 

cool videos. 

Have fun and I hope all goes well in your endeavors. 

On 9/14/2024 at 5:11 PM, Stevelord said:

well bye with no updates and toxic players there's no patience for this game no more i will also quit some day when i finish something that i want also you don't need to quit yt even though you quit sm you can start making different content for other viewers or other games and try them out as for the accounts either give them to some friends that play or give some for me and i ll showcase them in my videos or make challenges or something so fear well peace ✌️ 🕊️ and have a nice retirement 🙂

Hi, I really wouldn't like to just abandon Super Mechs, I mean without first inheriting my accounts, I would like to give it to you, I have seen your videos and I see that you put a lot of effort into them and they are unique, do you have a social network where I can give you my account details or is it here in the private chat?

On 9/14/2024 at 6:35 PM, JamAnime said:

Later, and enjoy life.

Thank you 😄

On 9/15/2024 at 1:37 AM, OKI DOKI said:

keep save the passwords, usernames and e-mails used and accounts ID. Even retired, maybe one day just bored you might end up remembering this game and want to play few rounds just nostalgic moment.

It is sad to see you go. 

cool videos. 

Have fun and I hope all goes well in your endeavors. 

I thought about that, but my retirement will be permanent, I would really like other people to enjoy my accounts instead of having them abandoned, but thanks for the idea.
Thanks, it was also fun making videos, my accounts really have a lot of stories and adventures and I want someone to continue them. And well, goodbye 😁

31 minutes ago, ATP Gamer said:

I thought about that, but my retirement will be permanent, I would really like other people to enjoy my accounts instead of having them abandoned, but thanks for the idea.

The account end up abandon by the one you give it to, sooner or later.  So, there is no difference. Just saying.