can someone explain to me about clan merge?

bestfriend

Question

14 answers to this question

Just a little thing. A clan merge can both ways. Good or bad or just neutral. Usually, merges happen when to clans/club are looking for the open spots. Like a clan that has 9 players and another has 10. Yet, judging from what I see, there will be two clans.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

Just a little thing. A clan merge can both ways. Good or bad or just neutral. Usually, merges happen when to clans/club are looking for the open spots. Like a clan that has 9 players and another has 10. Yet, judging from what I see, there will be two clans.

I remember joining a "secondary" clan... Only to realise that was a smurf clan days later. The moment I realised it was when they had earned so much wins in a single day (it was the start of the season). Still the funniest thing to me to this day.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

lower clans evolve. People get stronger and change to others. Some are loyal and stay there all the way and make great clans. Few years back, changing often clans was bad to get you in, now is different. Rules change all the time. Look for a clan that wants to keep you.

4 hours ago, Ace Red Baron said:

Absolutely Best 

Also Like oki Doki to join up 

he forgets ? 🙂

Ace it is a good hard player and one of my original first-time teammates. Sadly, had some bad luck with his accounts. He is a top player by default. 

Ace, I do not forget. Sadly, I retired and handed over the accounts to the kids. They said will join back candela but never did and were not really playing or just a few. It passed more than 1.5 years and no join to any clan including Reign. 

They joined this one as a miracle because clan rule way and they were not looking for clans. They are not even playing their own personal top accounts. 🥴 

My accounts right now. I do not play them. Just my kids. If I am in the account, it is making mechs for them for some test data if they can make me the favor to play as they want.  They forget to play Raid all the time. I only farm and in rare moments I do few others if have time and kids were busy with other stuff in their life. 🤷‍♂️

About joining with you, I do not have issues, but I do not play, and my kids are the one deciding what they do or not in the accounts. 😑 

image.png.89feaf1e5f18f95af4cabcdec6819ccd.png

image.thumb.png.a913d03ca1f5150c1544270cdc88bc49.png

Thank you kindly Oki,

Enjoy you’re retirement ,here there always hope of a come back …

teammates there’s  night Albatross that lost he’s account as well

He Restarted and join up for now

he is still averaging 800 wins a week

other to busy to join there focus is university studies 

Am ranking up slowly hope to see you soon …(. kids )

CHEERS 🍻 

Ace 🇨🇦

2 hours ago, Ace Red Baron said:

Thank you kindly Oki,

Enjoy you’re retirement ,here there always hope of a come back …

teammates there’s  night Albatross that lost he’s account as well

He Restarted and join up for now

he is still averaging 800 wins a week

other to busy to join there focus is university studies 

Am ranking up slowly hope to see you soon …(. kids )

CHEERS 🍻 

Ace 🇨🇦

Albatross loss his account? That is sad. He was always playing. Oh. he is making a new account.  Damn, 800 wins a week back to push hard and move on rank fast collecting gold and parts. He will be top fast. 

Well, many players changed their life. Some were middle schoolers and high schoolers now a bunch of old college students drinking beer in secret, party or maybe part timers plus collage. 😆

New life adaptation till gets their balance. Things change a lot in that period of time. 🫡

On 9/15/2024 at 11:14 PM, OKI DOKI said:

Albatross loss his account? That is sad. He was always playing. Oh. he is making a new account.  Damn, 800 wins a week back to push hard and move on rank fast collecting gold and parts. He will be top fast. 

Well, many players changed their life. Some were middle schoolers and high schoolers now a bunch of old college students drinking beer in secret, party or maybe part timers plus collage. 😆

New life adaptation till gets their balance. Things change a lot in that period of time. 🫡

Update: INMIN clan is dead(?), half of the players have joined the new clan INWINS but I don't see Gabriel(INMIN guild leader) ,and finally joined back ~ACE RED BARON~

Oh i didn't mean to quote your comment oof.

Edited by bestfriend
Change few things. (see edit history)