To all the supermechs players what is your most memorable moment

Killing top players like flies with R10 mech reaching R2 in 2v2 during the high HP low energy frenzy. Bunch of dummies. 🤣

Hysterical day. I think I pee my pant. 😂. I was a brand-new player. 

My original assassin teams.  Sure, after that season, I was hunted and killed like a fly. I do not know why, but they love to kill me. 🤡

image.thumb.png.a69c55ce847e6dd8c6b5b6a07c54e609.pngimage.thumb.png.1becabf17323a4c2023f6177a339ca70.png

Being the best until today (and as it looks like still in the future) at SuperMechs for now over 12 years without using any exploits or cheats ❗

There were professional players / "athletes", being Number 2 of the world in their sport, but still not able to reach my level, even they spent a fortune trying it ❗

💃🏼

😉

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)

1 hour ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Being the best until today (and as it looks like still in the future) at SuperMechs for now over 12 years without using any exploits or cheats ❗

There were professional players / "athletes", being Number 2 of the world in their sport, but still not able to reach my level, even they spent a fortune trying it ❗

💃🏼

😉

What's your SM username? And why do you think you are "best"? 

6 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

💃🏼

😉

Image result for the best of the best

Image result for don't mess with the championImage result for don't mess with the championimage.jpeg.986f91dc246c841e8346cce4ce799780.jpeg

See the source image

Image result for swedish hot girl with guns