1 hour ago, Cole_Since_2012 said:

nuh uh

love the end when wining against TWISTED REALITY 

That was twisted. 🤭

Cool fights. I saw some familiar players. 

My kids as always playing fooling around. They love to tease losing 🤣  . They get bored if get wins. 

Sure, are testing things for me but they go sometimes too far messing around. 🤣

image.png.f9e4f93a63ec017b9e74462307108173.png

image.thumb.png.a0966775d5881b760cc307ea31e377ae.png

On 7/25/2024 at 11:21 PM, OKI DOKI said:

love the end when wining against TWISTED REALITY

Thank you! It was quite intense as you could see for yourself. 😂

On 7/25/2024 at 11:21 PM, OKI DOKI said:

My kids as always playing fooling around. They love to tease losing 🤣  . They get bored if get wins. 

They're silly, but honestly, lately I've been doing the same thing. It's fun to try something out that isn't strictly meta every now and then. 🙂

1 hour ago, Cole_Since_2012 said:

Thank you! It was quite intense as you could see for yourself. 😂

They're silly, but honestly, lately I've been doing the same thing. It's fun to try something out that isn't strictly meta every now and then. 🙂

yeah, one of the reasons I do not get bored, it is that I change mechs for test. I test them first for some data fun and change modules after some time to be weaker and stronger and compare at the same hours, if possible, I check tendencies of positions and mechs as opponents and their power. 

It is fun to do it. I learn doing so. How parts works. Just play dummy and sometimes full way to give a rank to the mech with premium and without premium modules and check how can go up or down as solo or combo. 

My kids sometimes play to win against top players showing up and winning with the weak mechs and sometimes they fool with them or lose on purpose to check their play.  

They have some rank category against top players from dummy top, abuser top, super ego top, merciless top and i think another one can't remember. They have their list and see their mechs. In that way they know them and how weak they are without a particular set in use. They just laugh at them. Some others they like them and let then win fast. 🤷‍♂️

I do not play now but time to time making a new mech I play like 3-5 just to rebalance weakness for the rank I want to test and how will sustain playing average. At some point, I ask the kids to play to reach rank 5 or rank 3 with the limitations stretching possibilities with the mechs. 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)