A Totally Legit Beginners Guide to SM

A Completely Legit(Braindead) Guide to Supermechs. Give the worst advice you can.

I'll start.

At the very start of the game, use however many tokens you have obtained (should be like over 100) on a box. Saving is unimportant, as you will want to prioritize getting an epic or legendary item as soon as possible.

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

Mech Status: In Shop

Current Status: Integrating my spotify playlist to my boiler.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Farming it is the wrong way. Use dad credit card and maxed buying tokens for fast and easy SM game progress. 

use 50 percent of the tokens you buy on coins, max out your base, and spend the rest of your coins on power kits, do not wait either, pay the token fee to skip the wait time. You do not have time for broke people shit anymore. (Alternative route. Daddy's Money Route Unlocked) lmao. If this route is taken, Doki will tell you what to do next

If you are an unemployed parasite with no income monthly or generationally. You have to farm. It's time to grind the campaign. Use your absolutely busted 3 element powerhouse of a mech and take down everything up to silent waters. Then go back and do everything again in hard mode. Use your rewards from missions and leveling up to upgrade your essentials, and keep your tokens as a refill on fuel incase you run out. Do not be afraid to use most or all. As tokens are easy to obtain.

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

6 hours ago, noㅤ said:

MAKE SURE 2 HAVE 1 WEAPON OF EACH ELEMENT TYPE SO U R FLEXIBLE AGAINST TEH ENEMY!!!!!

adding on to this, don't upgrade your items above Rare, this is because the arena heavily depends on the rarity of the items you have on your mech, so building your mech like this ensures a comfortable r1 every seasonimage.thumb.png.e37484245467844e23dcdfceb58402ac.png

Edited by NeoPrism
the dependence on items is indeed heavy (see edit history)

Prism, from now to eternity. || Check out the Discord

ezgif-1-ce0361752d.gif

8 hours ago, backagain said:

be clevername. just like that.

yes, if you havent already, change your name to clevername. That way you can make people ragequit through the anticipating fear of your mech unleashing a max 50 myth selfish guardian. When in reality you don't have anything of the sort...(yet)

On 7/16/2024 at 5:46 AM, AtomusX said:

yes, if you havent already, change your name to clevername. That way you can make people ragequit through the anticipating fear of your mech unleashing a max 50 myth selfish guardian. When in reality you don't have anything of the sort...(yet)

divine selfish guardian with mystical paint