From this items, Wich one should I sacrifice?

Hydro Cannon

Question

10 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Hydro Cannon said:

Screenshot_20240706-111221.thumb.png.a1514c7f43f0f75ba237e6835c57ed79.png

Screenshot_20240706-110741.thumb.png.06d532a10cb1d01ab12d2c5813073b32.png

From the legys I have, Wich one should I sac?

Ps: I'm not planning to use Lazy Falcon.

Frantic lightning

Banshee

Naga

Heat engine

Cracked plasma cannon

First 3 items are overall trash because they dont work properly/have better replacements

Heat engine isnt good because we have "Quad Core Booster"

Cracked plasma cannon deals nice dmg but it sucks because it doesn't give that much heat soo just use pyhsical version

Also lazy falcon sucks man wth is wrong with you 

1 hour ago, LORD CHAOS said:

Frantic lightning

Banshee

Naga

Heat engine

Cracked plasma cannon

First 3 items are overall trash because they dont work properly/have better replacements

Heat engine isnt good because we have "Quad Core Booster"

Cracked plasma cannon deals nice dmg but it sucks because it doesn't give that much heat soo just use pyhsical version

Also lazy falcon sucks man wth is wrong with you 

I was already planning on using the Frantic Lightning and the Banshee for trash, I only keep the Lazy Falcon because it's a premium item, the Cracked Plasma Cannon is just because I don't have a recoiler.

And the Heat Engine because I don't receive any module that is considered good, I only receive Heat Engines and Cooling Mass Boosters, I never received an energy module that is good.

4 hours ago, Hydro Cannon said:

I was already planning on using the Frantic Lightning and the Banshee for trash, I only keep the Lazy Falcon because it's a premium item, the Cracked Plasma Cannon is just because I don't have a recoiler.

And the Heat Engine because I don't receive any module that is considered good, I only receive Heat Engines and Cooling Mass Boosters, I never received an energy module that is good.

Trust me 

The fact that an item is premium doesnt mean that it is good

For example i used premium legs like 4 times to make a mythical why you ask ?

Because they are trash 

Massive feet are the best legs in the game currently

On 7/6/2024 at 4:19 PM, LORD CHAOS said:

Trust me 

The fact that an item is premium doesnt mean that it is good

For example i used premium legs like 4 times to make a mythical why you ask ?

Because they are trash 

Massive feet are the best legs in the game currently

I recommend you never use premium items for food. They  are really rare, and even if some are not good; they may eventually fit in some build. Do not burn irreplaceable pieces.

I have a desert fury that is quite obsolete like they say of lazy falcon but i keep it. You are not yet a high rank so even those items can prove really powerful meanwhile in certain builds or against players with few premium items.

Lord chaos saying premium legs are trash is just so unfair. I use rolling beast in a really versatile physical mech that can fight energy mechs without energy left because of the extra mobility. And my third mech is a heat with claw legs; you may say it does not combine well but to me results in a high hp really powerful anti not boiler heat mechs which was my weak point.

It is your call, but you should always preserve irreplaceable premium items.