Rank 1 vs rank 7 in arena battle?

yes, it is loaded of R1 players.

My son was next to me testing mechs and playing for position test and R1 players plague the pvp. He switched to stronger mechs to check match maker with both accounts and was loaded. That it is in R7-R6. He was not playing to win but checking out and kept coming. Match maker was crazy and many also are in that rank with full power when my son was not playing to win. He got bored trying to test few things and was unable to do so. 🤷‍♂️

image.thumb.png.f1bbc9de53d378bf00cfa3387e535236.png

image.thumb.png.631db968b0b2359325dcb69471eb4ae0.png

image.thumb.png.1ecf9497c684d40536a11187c6729dd7.png

19 hours ago, Mr Smit said:

Why don't you complain about the fact that you are fighting with players below your rank?

If you refer to OKI, my kids are the one that play not me. Also, they play with test mechs belong on rank. If they increase power, the power it is increased because they get push down to R10 caused by R3-R1 players. When they play if play, it can be seen. 

Also, they do not play much. It can pass a week without been touched and just few days around if do so. Their rank drops and because they do not care about ranks, they play a few and if lose just lose and stay away. 

image.png.e381ab2fdfee023431ced7be2bdd0170.png

image.png.61a9e2b0b8bc4c4a46cdd71d746c540e.png

image.thumb.png.626456ff06d8bfd35df43c17e8a74af4.png

Also, to play at rank it is true why not to play at higher rank. The good reason, we are not rank players even we can play at that level, but we do not care, and they do not abuse. Normal tests with same configurations and exchanging modules for data. The same happen at different ranks tests. Higher or lower with proper mechs belong too. 

3 minutes ago, AFTERMATH said:

Peak matchmaking

match maker if there are not many players at that moment, it does set up with lower rankers.  I have seen my kids plays and high rankers at high position including R1, match up with my kids at R9 etc keeping a loop players mechs proper to win against. 🤷‍♂️

image.png