Got my first Frantic Brute :3

17 hours ago, TRG Kai said:

So I think I somehow deleted my other post. But I'd like to say that I have gained my first Frantic Brute. As a noobie, this will help me out a ton.

I'm currently in the process of making it Myth. So wish me luck 😆Screenshot_20240610_133729.thumb.jpg.18068fd979f191c8d5c27a39501034c0.jpg

do not eat those 2 legendary parts next to the frantic. the heat work for pvp but important for raid. The energy one is important for energy mechs for some configurations and sometimes it is hard to get. 

Make legends with epics that won't be needed. you can ask. preserve some epics that are important for the future. Manage properly the inventory. 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

do not eat those 2 legendary parts next to the frantic. the heat work for pvp but important for raid. The energy one is important for energy mechs for some configurations and sometimes it is hard to get. 

Make legends with epics that won't be needed. you can ask. preserve some epics that are important for the future. Manage properly the inventory. 

I'll keep that in mind, but those 2 legends don't matter to me at the moment since I already have a fairly decent heat mech using Heat Bomb and two Savagery's. 

I would like to know why I shouldn't use the Crimson Rapture and the other energy weapon though? I'm not using them for any build and they are kinda useless to me at the moment.
(Also responding to AFTERMATH)

Edited by TRG Kai (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, TRG Kai said:

I'll keep that in mind, but those 2 legends don't matter to me at the moment since I already have a fairly decent heat mech using Heat Bomb and two Savagery's. 

I would like to know why I shouldn't use the Crimson Rapture and the other energy weapon though? I'm not using them for any build and they are kinda useless to me at the moment.

Crimson Rapture is very OP and Its also a Premium Item.

18 minutes ago, TRG Kai said:

It is your personal decision.  🫡  

and I wish you good luck making the Frantic. 👍

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

21 minutes ago, AFTERMATH said:

Crimson Rapture is very OP and Its also a Premium Item.

Ah, okay. I will decide for myself then. Thank you nonetheless!

15 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

It is your personal decision.  🫡  

and I wish you good luck making the Frantic. 👍

Thank you as well!