What can I add to make my mech better

Stromtrooper

Question

7 answers to this question

Your build seems fine as of right now, I'd recommend upgrading your desolation and your corrupt light. Considering you have a heat build thus far, remove the malice beam. And prioritize the weapons that have yellow, orange and white icons next to their names like your desolation hasimage.png.d60d36c71840057b69015e12e02fdd97.png

When maxed out, this thing can do massive damage, aside from the weapons that only go up to purple rarity, such as your sikanda and your other top weapon i forgot the name of, as those weapons maxed out only do maybe 95 damage if you're lucky enough. The weapons that go up to orange icon (mythical rarity) are your heavy hitters.

idk if this was useful but hopefully it is. Your build is great as it stands, just upgrade it a bit.

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

1 hour ago, Stromtrooper said:

Ok thanks for the tips I'll try to upgrade my desolation and remove malice beam with smth good like you said and also do you have any idea on how to get hammer cuz sikanda sucks and hammer does massive dmg

The hammers come in epic and legendary rarity, considering epics are relatively easy to get, you can find them just about from any item box

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

6 hours ago, AtomusX said:

The hammers come in epic and legendary rarity, considering epics are relatively easy to get, you can find them just about from any item box

Ok I'll try to grind campaign to get boxes and hopefully I get an hammer to replace sikanda and I upgraded desolation to legendary and it does 100+ dmg so thanks for that tip

Posted (edited)

show your inventory

As basic, the torso it is bad for a starter. 

Use Nightmare or windigo as example. 

That torso gives more heat and energy cap but does not cool down or regenerate enough energy. It is bad on that. Sure, can help a bit on the cap.

Also, change the sword for a recoil or shotgun whatever help you to get into range 3.

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

18 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

show your inventory

As basic, the torso it is bad for a starter. 

Use Nightmare or windigo as example. 

That torso gives more heat and energy cap but does not cool down or regenerate enough energy. It is bad on that. Sure, can help a bit on the cap.

Also, change the sword for a recoil or shotgun whatever help you to get into range 3.

My inventory

IMG_1393.jpeg

IMG_1394.jpeg

IMG_1395.jpeg

IMG_1396.jpeg

IMG_1397.jpeg

IMG_1398.jpeg