may i introduce you my od8 grind mech

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.78f91095df154136590e82aac957522c.png
you should never underestimated this build cuz i am able to solo od8 with this build with only iron plating instead of platinum plating
its capable of soloing the entire map with only 1-2 health pack(you need to play it urself if u only have 1 health pack)
it may be not as fast as physical mech but i swear i have never lose any od8 since i built this mech(only if im unlucky and got no health pack)

4 minutes ago, supermechupdateyourgamepls said:

you should never underestimated this build cuz i am able to solo od8 with this build with only iron plating instead of platinum plating
its capable of soloing the entire map with only 1-2 health pack(you need to play it urself if u only have 1 health pack)
it may be not as fast as physical mech but i swear i have never lose any od8 since i built this mech(only if im unlucky and got no health pack)

btw it is insane od8

Edited by supermechupdateyourgamepls
got od6 and od8 wrong (see edit history)

On 5/24/2024 at 3:36 AM, supermechupdateyourgamepls said:

btw it is insane od8

Dang

Image result for Dang Emoji