Hello this is NightDragon with a question about my energy build for my second account

NightD5678Yt

Question

I need help with building my 2nd account's energy build. I'm trying to get my 2nd mythical and I have a list of items I want to get mythic but don't know which one. My energy build items list: legendary grim reaper, legendary shocker feet, legendary hot flash, legendary Viking hammer, mythical malice beam, legendary frantic lightning, and legendary drone (snack). Any suggestions help. 

-NightDragon

Screenshot_20240515-134050.png

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, NightD5678Yt said:

I need help with building my 2nd account's energy build. I'm trying to get my 2nd mythical and I have a list of items I want to get mythic but don't know which one. My energy build items list: legendary grim reaper, legendary shocker feet, legendary hot flash, legendary Viking hammer, mythical malice beam, legendary frantic lightning, and legendary drone (snack). Any suggestions help. 

-NightDragon

Screenshot_20240515-134050.png

My suggestion would be to use nightmare or windigo instead of that torso if you dont have it or dont want to the majority of players first max theier torso.

-gRedez