What is your favourite offer you can buy, to ever appear in supermechs.

Zinga

Question

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Zinga said:

Anything in the game in form of an offer in exchange for in game currency or real life money, and what you like about the offer /benefits you want to point out. 

1- FARM 

2-FARM 

3-FARM

My time in life to get fake gold to level up parts. 🤡

The benefit it is relaxing time as entertainment as should be a game. 

About offers for tokens. Hmm, none. I will say that when I started, there were weapons offers time to time. New weapons or old weapons redesigned and a bit of different functionality. I was new player and had no idea about the game and I was not buying any just farming and progressing as free player. Will be ok now to see few new around. Some years back, were not in need because too many and needed to rebalance grants which I do not see that yet. As the pool becomes larger. it is harder to get a weapon possibility. Need to re-adjust but also start to release new weapons. 

9 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

1- FARM 

2-FARM 

3-FARM

My time in life to get fake gold to level up parts. 🤡

The benefit it is relaxing time as entertainment as should be a game. 

About offers for tokens. Hmm, none. I will say that when I started, there were weapons offers time to time. New weapons or old weapons redesigned and a bit of different functionality. I was new player and had no idea about the game and I was not buying any just farming and progressing as free player. Will be ok now to see few new around. Some years back, were not in need because too many and needed to rebalance grants which I do not see that yet. As the pool becomes larger. it is harder to get a weapon possibility. Need to re-adjust but also start to release new weapons. 

Ahh, so you are a grinding addict, you enjoy the euphoria of the end of a day after grinding for 10 hours and all the rewards sitting in the inbox, I get you man, you are a sole reasson this game runs the way it does, the game doesn't use ram it uses oki instead, when oki breathes the game gets optimised, when oki tells it to start it starts. 

2 hours ago, Zinga said:

Ahh, so you are a grinding addict, you enjoy the euphoria of the end of a day after grinding for 10 hours and all the rewards sitting in the inbox, I get you man, you are a sole reasson this game runs the way it does, the game doesn't use ram it uses oki instead, when oki breathes the game gets optimised, when oki tells it to start it starts. 

Well, not the euphoria. 🤣 Players just need to time the time when will cap the fuel. For example, for and advanced player the fuel cap it is 95. image.png.d225b1879f45fca267d77fa6e0831cad.png

It does takes around 5 hours to cap from 0 to 95. As soon cap, it does stop to regenerate. If the player has a phone just for saying and can connect every 4 hours and 30min or so, it can use 95 fuels and let the game refill the again. In the picture, I have 40 in fuel out of 95. It will take 2 hours and 30min to cap or close to that. 

I am at my home doing some work for the company and will take some time to finish. Local time right now it is 11:43pm and I have to be at work before 7 am. So...in a regular day if I go to bed around 1-2am as usual, I drain the fuel before going to bed. By the time I turn off the alarm in normal day to go to work, I start the farming before going to the shower and start 1 or two shots OD6 to collect gold. Getting dressed I farm and preparing coffee too and dealing with the kids and wife at the same time. 

At work, I can farm a bit out of meetings and lunch time when not talking to the boss in person. So, basically, I can farm 4 times and a bit more per day full cap been 24 hours and taking 5 hours to cap. The basic will be 4 times a day, if possible, given and take depending of the days and recover some during fuel days farming 8-10 times that day as an average 9 times plus 100k from base and if my kids play that day, I can add another 100k to the sum. Days like today it is like 4 times. Now, it takes like 15-20 min to drain the fuel and I have to switch back and forward both accounts. 

Sure, I do not farm as before and not every day the account is played missing a lot of goodies but yes, my fun around is farm and make parts. 

Let's start, do not miss that gold from today 🤣 

image.png.91d9fed442b60c822efe4627cb3e9a02.png

definitely the offer with the cyber armor torsos, i don't even care that it's just the same reskinned monkey torso, all that matters is that reminds me of lava scope. i mostly just play for fun and not grind anyway (AND it costs tokens and not real money for me)

just your average legacy player