Is Flaming Scope worth upgrading?

Dark_Emperor

Question

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Dark_Emperor said:

I got FlamingScope like a month ago.

I did not think its worth upgrading back then, since im using double Desolation.

Now I just got the drone FlameWave, do you guys think FlamingScope is worth upgrading now, along side with FlameWave?

image.thumb.png.03dc2975a038e2596e9480e211c09cb6.pngu can switch to flame wave if u want

and also i want to see ur double desolation build
is it kinda like this?image.thumb.png.29df344f74a74f51bcad767159cb5d04.png

better provide captures of your full inventory. It is hard to players to give you better direction. 

Be proud of your mechs. There is no shame not having parts around. Have fun with them. It is not that supper bad set you have there for now. Logical set up. Good job. 

For current set up. Keep using DESO instead of scope. Just for now. Sure, the scope needs proper set to get the best of a single shot. The problem with DESO it is at range 3. 

The jump back weapon sometimes is a troublemaker to be use even work. Maybe as precaution, if you have this image.png.94f6febe0ab43527e40c45f086a764ee.png replace the one you already installed then add a repulser. The weight will be ok in that case. If you try to add a repulser now it won't work.  Sure, all change as you get parts. 🤷‍♂️