Any tips on what to improve on my mech?

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2024 at 2:34 AM, Darkoo said:

I've had this physical build for a year or something and Im just stuck on the same ranks and missions. Any tips? I've thought about adding a second Frantic Brute but I just can't get it from boxes..Screenshot_20240510-122723.thumb.png.31f4ea4d5b0d801f4d15b5c16623a3d5.png

you are using a rock recoiler and mercy at the same time. one of them have to go. For the set up might say remove mercy and add another nightfall if have one around and shield remover or something like that. limited info from your inventory. provide full inventory and players can help you out better. Also, the torso it is not the best for that mech type. You need more resistance, and that torso is set more for energy resistance instead of physical. 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, Darkoo said:

Thanks for the tip guys! Migth let go the mercy and try to get another Frantic Brute or Niggtfall since i dont have any other..

cool, nightmare also can help if no other torso.  Maybe you got that one because heat/energy balanced but it is not the best way to go. You are limiting your own phys shield when the number can be around 160 or else. Sure, you have modules limitations to cool down and to regenerate limited space.