Am i going in the right direction?

which torso should i max here? Temporarily atleast, since i dont think neither of the three r good for later? 

Also do you think this build is good? If so, what weapon/drone/torso is good here? If its mostly bad can yall recommend a build

the only good thing on my mech rn are the weapons and legs

Screenshot_20240327-141327.jpg

25 minutes ago, Iamrxnzo said:

which torso should i max here? Temporarily atleast, since i dont think neither of the three r good for later? 

Also do you think this build is good? If so, what weapon/drone/torso is good here? If its mostly bad can yall recommend a build

the only good thing on my mech rn are the weapons and legs

Screenshot_20240327-141327.jpg

Nevermind i think the avenger is the way to go

Oof. Avenger is only good against phys enemies because it has absolutely no cooling or regen. You're correct that neither options are great so swap for Nightmare, Windigo, or even Naga if they drop, then the heat or energy version of platinum vest down the road (but not the phys version).

Maxed legendary the avenger, more hp and cooling, just to farm the mission 6 on last

Ill be sitting on rank 15 for a while and just farm, i think personally not a bad idea

1 hour ago, noㅤ said:

Oof. Avenger is only good against phys enemies because it has absolutely no cooling or regen. You're correct that neither options are great so swap for Nightmare, Windigo, or even Naga if they drop, then the heat or energy version of platinum vest down the road (but not the phys version).

easy farm on level 6, i wont be upgrading my torso anymore, and prepare for nightmare once i get some good module/drone, a rock recoiler too. Then better torso to prepare for higher rank pvp. 

Btw i set this up likethis bc auto play sucks, so i adjusted my mech xd

Screenshot_20240327-174557.jpg

Screenshot_20240327-174555.jpg

Screenshot_20240327-174553.jpg

Screenshot_20240327-174550.jpg

Screenshot_20240327-174548.jpg

2 hours ago, noㅤ said:

Well that was quick, got a windigo from farming xD, time to replace i guess, the only torso will replace this isa plat vest right? 

9 hours ago, Iamrxnzo said:

Maxed legendary the avenger, more hp and cooling, just to farm the mission 6 on last

Ill be sitting on rank 15 for a while and just farm, i think personally not a bad idea

easy farm on level 6, i wont be upgrading my torso anymore, and prepare for nightmare once i get some good module/drone, a rock recoiler too. Then better torso to prepare for higher rank pvp. 

Btw i set this up likethis bc auto play sucks, so i adjusted my mech xd

Screenshot_20240327-174557.jpg

Screenshot_20240327-174555.jpg

Screenshot_20240327-174553.jpg

Screenshot_20240327-174550.jpg

Screenshot_20240327-174548.jpg

Well that was quick, got a windigo from farming xD, time to replace i guess, the only torso will replace this isa plat vest right? 

just replace avenger for another torso