Legendaries in base

Bring live your dreams 2.0

Question

13 answers to this question

The option in reality it is not bad depending on your personal situation. 

I only recommend that option for heavy grinder. The cost it is too high even for top grinders. The option is best to use when you have some basic power to sustain a rank. Now, if you want to try to get Legend parts and risk the gold you can. Maybe those epics grants will be those that you need to become stronger if the freeway and it is a good option when the account it is in need of basic power like modules or weapons. 

I will rather try to farm fortune boxes at different locations and those depending on accounts, provide good number of legends just using normal fuel. If you grind a lot, that can help you better because won't cost gold instead will earn the gold and even possible epics in need. 

I always say, if a player it is a low grinder, do not max factories because are not useful at those factories' options against gold on reserve. Keep low level factory till you are stronger and do not waste gold on it. Yes, do the BASE till can get the 4 mines and max them. Keep factories around L2. On L2 you will have the close simulation on getting parts like SILVER ACCOUNTS not having BASE active. That is what I did with O.D.FARM and even in OKI DOKI when I activated been a silver account. My O.D.FARM account it is a BASE account created post the BASE was added to the game, and I made the account to test to not risk OKI. 

I haven't maxed my BASE on any of my accounts. Yes, In O.D.FARM I did L20 one Factory for a test run. I got a legendary first shot and never again used. Too much gold. 

Sure, the BASE is good at different stages in the progress but need to be use properly. If you are in the search of epics and legends, go for it if you grind a lot. You will need to tap gold collection at least 4 times a day to be in a condition to use gold for it.