Mythical Nemo

Mythical Brutality

As of now:

Mythical Desolation

Mythical Heatbomb

Divine Corrupt Light

Max Mythical Heatpoint

Way stronger modules

image.png.70f6ee1034500a1a04bf465dbd90cedc.pngimage.png.caa4856192e5da7e53c82dbeefc3c66c.pngimage.png.fa38baa9c17e5818b9944a9cfdba4fc8.png

While I most definitely don't play competitively nor seriously, the mech is getting stronger. Pretty soon I'll be boiling in higher ranks B)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

Just now, Ampaz said:

Why do I never get upgraded..

Because you're a second mech, therefore my second priority. Cause god knows you aren't capable of upgrading yourself-

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

Because you're a second mech, therefore my second priority. Cause god knows you aren't capable of upgrading yourself-

I wonder why that is

The Powerful Warrior Archimonde incinerates any and all enemies that stand in her way with an Overwhelming, Electric Chaos.

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

I wonder why that is

I do too

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

I do too

You could literally be winning more Arena matches if you just used your myth food on my lightning recoiler or hammer-

And you wonder why you can't stay in rank 12

The Powerful Warrior Archimonde incinerates any and all enemies that stand in her way with an Overwhelming, Electric Chaos.

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

You could literally be winning more Arena matches if you just used your myth food on my lightning recoiler or hammer-

And you wonder why you can't stay in rank 12

Myth food is hard to gather and I carry the whole damn team, so shut up.

So go on then, try me'

8 minutes ago, AtomusX said:

Myth food is hard to gather and I carry the whole damn team, so shut up.

image.thumb.png.0a18c4ff5139c1a5ab5bfbeebc57d5a5.png

You would've lost all these matches without me, and the matches we did lose..well p2w obv

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

image.thumb.png.0a18c4ff5139c1a5ab5bfbeebc57d5a5.png

You would've lost all these matches without me, and the matches we did lose..well p2w obv

No we would've lost all these matches if I didn't bust up those mechs for you to come in and defeat them while they were already weakened, You are not competent enough to stand up to 90% of the mechs we face on a daily basis by yourself. We're a synergy. 

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

No we would've lost all these matches if I didn't bust up those mechs for you to come in and defeat them while they were already weakened, You are not competent enough to stand up to 90% of the mechs we face on a daily basis by yourself. We're a synergy. 

How about the idea of we would've never lost ANY fight if you would just UPGRADE MY WEAPONS

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

How about the idea of we would've never lost ANY fight if you would just UPGRADE MY WEAPONS

LEAVE ME ALONE

1 minute ago, AtomusX said:

LEAVE ME ALONE

If I wasted myth food on your weapons, my flaming hammer would still be legendary

I would've never mythed my desolation

I would still be stuck with that piece of trash Nemo drone

And my brutality would be a low level mythical. Think about this stuff

So go on then, try me'

3 minutes ago, AtomusX said:

LEAVE ME ALONE

If I wasted myth food on your weapons, my flaming hammer would still be legendary

I would've never mythed my desolation

I would still be stuck with that piece of trash Nemo drone

And my brutality would be a low level mythical. Think about this stuff

You made the dumb mistake of gathering myth food for one of the worst drones in the entire game..

image.png.3a75aa7908b03ecdf3a5dee9b91531ad.png

You literally had to waste more resources for an emergency replacement for another drone that probably wont hold up in top ladder anyway...That mythical Nemo could've easily been a mythical lightning hammer for me.

"ez dubs"

1 minute ago, Ampaz said:

You made the dumb mistake of gathering myth food for one of the worst drones in the entire game..

image.png.3a75aa7908b03ecdf3a5dee9b91531ad.png

You literally had to waste more resources for an emergency replacement for another drone that probably wont hold up in top ladder anyway...That mythical Nemo could've easily been a mythical lightning hammer for me.

yeah that was stupid of me. After seeing the damage output and the absolutely laughable heat damage, I just had to. We were losing so many fights because of that floating trashball. I thought the damage and heat would pay off once it got to mythical tier but it just continued to suck. Sorry Ampaz

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

So go on then, try me'