some advice needed

I do not know what you have in reality for those 1k on weight. Now, with those basic modules around, you have a huge deficit on energy regeneration and cooling regardless maxing out those on your picture. Having some around, you can go just for the basic. Not have to be but might help out with better stability. Sorry, I do not have windigo maxed, but numbers will be much better.

image.png.2867f4c313f72530fa36bbc684a07623.png

image.png.f40a1bf0a05a6a0900e6c56da85f6617.png

your second will be bad as well maxing modules. You still have some around that can help a bit better. 

image.png.452fb0270a3f8742ee9f05c38964186e.png

It is not the best not knowing the full set up. Now, having tons of weapons do not translate into more effective mech.  For now, just for basic it is ok below. Now, that can change if you also increase the energy cap and heat cap with those not premium. That can give you a bandwidth on the high end with little energy regen and cooling. image.png.728d624946ed45f10bb1fe80f626a100.pngimage.png.0efc808cc4c1fb2a116ceb8e7bea53f0.png

The biggest issue it is the need of maxing those module parts. As I mentioned before, it is ok to make weapons, but you need to balance with modules set up. Maxing weapons, torso and leg will put you up against tougher players. Modules need to be hand to hand. Do not get focus on weapons right now. You might have to change them with other modules and will be maybe a waste. Modules are basic to go for if have them. 

Also, use properly the worthless epic parts to make legendries for transformations. All can be change based on how you do prefer to play. If you are counter base or balanced base player generally speaking. 

If you gave a Windigo torso, use 3 Heat Engines, 4 Energy Engine and Defence Matrix. Your mech will be very balanced and have nice res. 

Back Breaker has nice damage, but there is only 8 heat cap. damage. Your leg will solve this problem much better. Change BackBreaker to Terror Cry to protect distance 2.

Good luck)

1 minute ago, LORD OF THE SHOTTOWN said:

If you gave a Windigo torso, use 3 Heat Engines, 4 Energy Engine and Defence Matrix. Your mech will be very balanced and have nice res. 

Back Breaker has nice damage, but there is only 8 heat cap. damage. Your leg will solve this problem much better. Change BackBreaker to Terror Cry to protect distance 2.

Good luck)

yup 

you do have epic parts. If you farm enough, you can level to L30 those modules really fast without the BASE. Give yourself some time for gold accumulation to balance budget and get mix boxes. 

The effect to max different modules at same time same rate it is better than to max one to L50. 

You can max parts without the BASE if you are consistent. 

Recently I mentioned and posted gold and parts. you have less module parts to go for it avoiding weapons and will improve faster. 

I practice what I mentioned. Look at this just pure farming making parts for fun no BASE. Mix boxes still healthy. 

image.png.58a8d96167ac70b520472a3d1ab592dc.png

image.png.b3606933b9ecf7777993779a7cc08098.png

Gold now at 326million without rush. 

image.png.a8a3e3776713b6787be1c7fcf6e2a162.png

This is me making legendary parts for meat.

Super Mechs_2021-02-13-16-33-28.jpg

then

image.png.ca1761dfbe9548acf5c90e97f1d9f39d.png

I do not wait for them; I make them because I farm in a steady way. Parts like this one are really epic meat. 

image.png.e4365fb6f2fe76705e3533718236a21b.png

Take your time building gold and maxing to L30 then making the parts to legendary L1, then with daily make them L40 and back to the legendary making.