Constructing a third mech for the team

AtomusX

I have two pretty strong mechs that can hold their own in battle, however i've actually came across a very serious problem, when running through face of extinction, a third mech is required, and not just slapping together a bunch of random items, i feel like I need a little more power on my third mech so he can atleast take out a few tanks or buggies.

This is a concept ive constructed

wees.thumb.png.fd0822d49519144061c9b1a689477915.png

I don't have many phys related weaponry but with what I do have I feel like with enough upgrading and fusing, this can easily be a runner up for my second and first mech.

The drone is selfish protector too..sheesh.

If I ever get an annihilation or a nightfall, that sucker is going on this build no questions asked. However im gonna get my other two mechs perked up as much as i can before i waste any resources and money in this third mech, or should I go ahead and start upgrading this guy? That's really up to y'all lol. Even the smallest bits of advice help, thats why most of my posts are asking questions.

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'