Rank 12!!!

WhySoS1r1os

On 10/19/2024 at 6:17 PM, GoldenTX said:

Certain hours when they're most empty.

HeathX and Golden Paladin are Romanian, so check the time you might see them. "riyady" is set on Pakistan, not sure if it's a VPN.  There's a clan full of Chinese smurfs, so count that as well. The rest (excluding those who are still suck at R16 but has good-looking mechs) are manageable by going out of range. Have no clue where Vincenzo lives though.

now that i got rank 15, i know how to deal with smurfs now.

What I see, he is having fun. 

Look in my case, I am one of the new kids around but no longer that new been 5yrs around. 

I play for fun. Not interested on ranks. I have power to be R1 and be R1 on my first year of play. 

Just played 4 months for R1 testing myself every season full star every week and very high HP during Clever AP time.

I got bored because was not my thing and mentioned when I started to play and in the old forum intro. 

Just play to farm, make parts and test. 

I have enough power around, and I no longer play pvp specially since 2022 even so, I was retired back in 2021 not having time to play. 

I just farm and when I connect to the forum, I start to farm in the sideline like now. 🤣

Странно то что тебе так трудно было взять 12 ранг когда у тебя гипер сильная физ сборка. Но возможно у тебя 2 мех вообще слабый. Но даже если так я года 2-3 назад я взял 10 ранг мехом у которого были мифическими только торм и 2 corrupt light'a . 2 мех у меня тогда был практически нулевым. Но тогда были совсем другие условия.. 

Кстати в итоге этот аккаунт я потерял после смены телефона ибо не создал учетную запись supermech