My robot

Ничëсе, хороший прогресс за месяц. Мне кажется, у твоего первого меха слишком мало энергии и регенерации. Я  не профессионал в этом, но ты можешь спросить @GoldenTX, @BestFriend, @SettlemenT, @OKI DOKI или иногда @Ace Red Baron.

1 minute ago, GoldenTX said:

Take off savior resistance, it's barely effective paired with monkey torso. Regeneration and energy capacity needs some work on both of your mechs. If you can, just turn your 2nd mech into physical, since boiler builds don't deal that much damage.

Thanks GoldenTX but he is using Maximum Protector on first mech, not Savior Resistance.

1 minute ago, BestFriend said:

Thanks GoldenTX but he is using Maximum Protector on first mech, not Savior Resistance.

Gosh, my eyes have been open for so long that I started to mistake things...

But pretty sure by the looks of their 2nd mech, they don't need resistance that much and could just probably stick with better regen. 64... Yikes.

10 minutes ago, Dalek Emperor said:

Ничëсе, хороший прогресс за месяц. Мне кажется, у твоего первого меха слишком мало энергии и регенерации. Я  не профессионал в этом, но ты можешь спросить @GoldenTX, @BestFriend, @SettlemenT, @OKI DOKI или иногда @Ace Red Baron.

Slightly too much people mentioned. Could be me, OKI, or BestFriend. Haven't seen ARB active here in a while..

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

44 minutes ago, Dalek Emperor said:

I'm no expert either. I just have an average mech staying at rank 12. Ask the pros :classic_biggrin:

Hmm, if you are playing for just a month, the progress itis really amazing.  To have that level of power in a month it is really way high. Not even with my farming I was able to achieve to make so many myth parts. 

For the second mech, you can go simpler for now. The weight will be 5 more in your case so will be as it is 978. It can be modified with the other resistance drain but not available as I can see. Modules can be change as preference and or add a sacrifice weapon. The issue will be sometimes the starting position. With recoils can get you out of position and will have to learn how to use it properly because to use claw need to be smart player. You can make energy mech if develop the modules. 

image.thumb.png.6c4dcddf9b5a26b21a069bfe48b65405.png

The monkey torso it is a torso that does not include shields making the mech easier to kill vs high hp to counterbalance the deficiency. 

With the same set up using the monkey the weight will be 1002 for you and for maxed account like mine, the numbers will be lower for you, but this is how will look like matured account. Will have more HP but resistance will decline. The only advantage in this case for you will be the HP but against a resistance base torso opponent might lose unless more HP set up as counter mech. 

image.thumb.png.43964743af98c43c946d23c2d919f8b2.png

image.png.2faa21e26417987920836ae6bb54c869.png

image.png.a6b3915a2cf2d9c4625c0a75b50e2b6d.png

Just ideas to think and you can do thinks as you feel to make and play as preferences. Make your way and play your way. 

In the case for your first mech, the players are giving good advice. Your first mech is very limited in energy. Heat will be good on cap and cooling. You can take losses vs energy mechs. Sure, phys mechs will harm your mech fast because resistance problem and energy not having energy plus your weapons require energy to work. Heat mechs will harm you easy because the same issue, no resistance. Sure, all depend in what rank you are at this point.

You have to understand that when you increase the mech hp, THE HIGHER THE POWER will be against you. At higher HP. players are more developed normally with better resistance. 

In my growth, I limited my power growth to be balanced to be able to fight in some ways. The game will place your vs mechs with 200 Hp more in normal cases. The game will compensate even adjusting modules. I tested that 4 years ago.