Game Is HACK!!!

jezu

Hello
to all SUPER MECHAS game players AND TO THE GAME ADMINISTRATION...!!!
I want to share information about how the game is hacked by players and how they get medals for the  Top clan and RED SKILL without participating in the game...
I have a video and txt of how they do it...
they are cheating others and many players... I have evidence that this is being done...
I can show and prove that the game has been hacked and the administration is not doing anything about it... people are losing money and others are cheating... in my opinion it shouldn't look like this...!!!
if you want to see how they do it, I can post the first txt proof that the leader of the highest clan sent me, how to do it... secend proof, I have a video from him, how he does it, cheating others....F%%$# HEM!!!
Just let me know..

Thank you

THE FORST BE WITCH YOU!

21 minutes ago, jezu said:

Hello
I want to share information about how the game is hacked by players and how they get medals for the  Top clan and RED SKILL without participating in the game...
they are cheating others and many players... I have evidence that this is being done...
I can show and prove that the game has been hacked and the administration is not doing anything about it... people are losing money and others are cheating... in my opinion it shouldn't look like this...!!!
if you want to see how they do it, I can post the first txt proof that the leader of the highest clan sent me, how to do it... secend proof, I have a video from him, how he does it, cheating others....F%%$# HEM!!!
Just let me know..

Thank you

THE FORST BE WITCH YOU!

dang just show it why u gatekeeping it

This is how they donit....

HiWhat I meant was that we both have to go to the arena and when I do the count of 321 it is because when I get to one you must be filling him with fighting so that I can still do that and find you myself in the arena and that way I will help you rank up but if you don't go to the arena I will never find you that is the problem

That way, as soon as I manage to find you, I will be giving you the victories and when I say stop, it is because you are going to stop looking for a match. If you find a Random person who is not me, you must tell me I am fighting. So that way once you're already fighting I'm going to stop Searching for a rival so I can wait for you and so we can try again, it's really easier When they give me access because that's how I do it during the search search and search but

But I understand you, you are not going to give anyone access to your account. I understand that. I have no problem, but keep in mind that it is easier that way, but there is no problem. I am going to help you upload. We just need to come to a good agreement to being able to make our work easier for both of us is worth it

Look, when I find you, I'll let you win and at that moment you start another game until I tell you to stop, if you get paired with someone else, try to win, okay?

look at the options they are 1. Lend me your username and password and I'll upload it to you in a little while 2.You have to leave the clan, and enter the arena when I tell you and when you match the battle with me I will leave giving you the victory and you go up, it is a long time that is why the majority give me access to their account.. Then you have to exit and re-enter the game, repeating all those steps every time you are told.

5 hours ago, jezu said:

This is how they donit....

HiWhat I meant was that we both have to go to the arena and when I do the count of 321 it is because when I get to one you must be filling him with fighting so that I can still do that and find you myself in the arena and that way I will help you rank up but if you don't go to the arena I will never find you that is the problem

That way, as soon as I manage to find you, I will be giving you the victories and when I say stop, it is because you are going to stop looking for a match. If you find a Random person who is not me, you must tell me I am fighting. So that way once you're already fighting I'm going to stop Searching for a rival so I can wait for you and so we can try again, it's really easier When they give me access because that's how I do it during the search search and search but

But I understand you, you are not going to give anyone access to your account. I understand that. I have no problem, but keep in mind that it is easier that way, but there is no problem. I am going to help you upload. We just need to come to a good agreement to being able to make our work easier for both of us is worth it

Look, when I find you, I'll let you win and at that moment you start another game until I tell you to stop, if you get paired with someone else, try to win, okay?

look at the options they are 1. Lend me your username and password and I'll upload it to you in a little while 2.You have to leave the clan, and enter the arena when I tell you and when you match the battle with me I will leave giving you the victory and you go up, it is a long time that is why the majority give me access to their account.. Then you have to exit and re-enter the game, repeating all those steps every time you are told.

this is probably the weakest excuse of a post to try to get access into someone else's account

"If you're not scared, then you aren't driving fast enough." -Ken Block

On 9/13/2024 at 11:13 PM, jezu said:

Hello
Just let me know..

Thank you

THE FORST BE WITCH YOU!

They do this now since around 5 - 6 years ❗

Admins nor the owners changed anything about over all these years ❗

Thats one part not honest players (cheaters) are cheating their "success" / medals and wins ❗

The other part not honest players (cheaters) are doing is ... 70 % of the accounts in the Top are "created" through 3rd party programs, so they have the best items available within days and as well as fully maxed ❗

Nothing is done about all over the years ❗

That's unfortunately the truth ❗

😉