Can i just play with same rank players

LOWER48

Question

I am rank 15 and the game put me to play with way above ranks. why i just cant play with rank 15? is this a bug or something? that forces me and gave me no chance, i just loose and loose again till i got rank 16 and play with same rank to get into 15 and repeat the loop again.

as you can see the game put me beside a rank 13, i had no chance at all. unfair.

image.thumb.png.411de381c2958547e65ba79bcbef69b0.png

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, LOWER48 said:

I am rank 15 and the game put me to play with way above ranks. why i just cant play with rank 15? is this a bug or something? that forces me and gave me no chance, i just loose and loose again till i got rank 16 and play with same rank to get into 15 and repeat the loop again.

as you can see the game put me beside a rank 13, i had no chance at all. unfair.

Rank 15 - 6 is the 2v2. If you want to survive 2v2, you need to good builds. The thing is, that building 2 is a hassle, because the balance in match making is totally wrong.  So, It best to focus on one build, until you build your second. Judging your build, you should stay in rank 17-16.

The matching mechanism is cruel. I'm usually between levels 9 & 10 but I have been matched against level 5 players. Some days I only get higher levels, some days I mostly get equal, it is all very random. I'm actually keeping a log of all my battles (since February 2024) and the stats so far show that the vast majority of my matches are the same level or 1 level up or down. Mind you, I've found that doesn't always matter, I've encountered people 2 ranks higher than me who were easily beaten, and people 2 ranks lower than me who absolutely demolished me.

Short answer, it is an absolute lottery

10 hours ago, LOWER48 said:

Normally the game will try to match you in the same rank.

Sure, all depend in some factors

1- In order to always match you up close to rank and stars, it does require many players playing at the time in pvp. For example, if there are 50k players playing pvp, the odds to play with R15will be almost always. IF the players are 200, then the selection will change time to time way off to your rank. 

2- Normally, the game is set to match you with the same rank but also it is set to match you up against 2 ranks above or 2 ranks below. The rank stars accumulated will play those matching roles. 

a- Just for saying, a player let say R5 with only 1 star in 2v2, can be matched with R7 high stars and less with an R7 with 1 star. 

b- If a player R5 is in the middle of stars accumulated, it will have more tendency to be matched with R4 but also many R3 instead to match with R7 or will be also R6 as lower. 

c- So, as higher the stars are in your rank obtained, as higher rank opponent will be against you. An R5 full stars, can be matched even with R2 lower stars and if are limited players, the possibility will be stronger opponents. 

d- Also, the game tendency is to give you opponent with 200 HP higher than yours. 🙈