Invinsible players.

bestfriend

This happened in arena, i tap on the left screen(where peoples normaly chating) and saw some players name in spite of no one said anything, i also screenshot players on the right screen(where you can see thier name and rank) to promist that i didnt click on thier name/status.

Screenshot_2024-09-06-22-29-49.png

Screenshot_2024-09-06-22-29-58.png

Screenshot_2024-09-06-22-30-08.png

Screenshot_2024-09-06-22-30-40.png

Screenshot_2024-09-06-22-30-47.png

Screenshot_2024-09-06-22-30-53.png

2 hours ago, bestfriend said:

This happened in arena, i tap on the left screen(where peoples normaly chating) and saw some players name in spite of no one said anything, i also screenshot players on the right screen(where you can see thier name and rank) to promist that i didnt click on thier name/status.

Screenshot_2024-09-06-22-29-49.png

Screenshot_2024-09-06-22-29-58.png

Screenshot_2024-09-06-22-30-08.png

Screenshot_2024-09-06-22-30-40.png

Screenshot_2024-09-06-22-30-47.png

Screenshot_2024-09-06-22-30-53.png

maybe a glitch one?, check their clan and see if are a type of exploit so u can report them, idk, supermechs is glitchy in thoses days...

6 hours ago, antimagnatism said:

maybe a glitch one?, check their clan and see if are a type of exploit so u can report them, idk, supermechs is glitchy in thoses days...

No, it's a bit clear that it isn't an exploit. Even though it could be used to talk about hacks or cheats behind everyone's back, these people are just normal SM players. Cyclops is a player that spams " . " or dot, BOSS is an average arena chat player, which means you get to see him basically almost every day, and TGOY (short for The Ghost Of Your) is a player I've met during rank climbing.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

5 hours ago, GoldenTX said:

No, it's a bit clear that it isn't an exploit. Even though it could be used to talk about hacks or cheats behind everyone's back, these people are just normal SM players. Cyclops is a player that spams " . " or dot, BOSS is an average arena chat player, which means you get to see him basically almost every day, and TGOY (short for The Ghost Of Your) is a player I've met during rank climbing.

People who "spam dots" are actually just talking on Russian, which is invisible if your supermechs language is not Russian.

15 hours ago, Dalek Emperor said:

People who "spam dots" are actually just talking on Russian, which is invisible if your supermechs language is not Russian.

^^ this the solution of the mystical "invisible players" at the chat ...

👍🏼

players who write in russian language, we cannot see their written text, as long as our set language is not russian ❗

😉

P.S.: there are a lot of such things in the game ... if you never heard of it, you cannot know it ... the more years you played and have heard a lot of such things, the more you know of them ❗

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)