Madmax Got some questions to discuss with you guys.

Yeehaw first of all guys i want to tell that i got my first completed page on arena shop skills 10 skills more to maxout to complete 💯%!!

Also now i am lvl160 and i can easily reach rank 10!

And now something I would like to ask is if anyone has paid attention on what is this thing doing over there " the shining robot " which appears sometimes while lvling up? If anyone knows if it increases all stats in the mechs let us know 

Screenshot_2024-07-07-15-01-42-489.jpeg

1000003363.jpg

Screenshot_2024-07-28-15-46-43-118.jpeg

1000003671.jpg

1 hour ago, XmadmaxX said:

Yeehaw first of all guys i want to tell that i got my first completed page on arena shop skills 10 skills more to maxout to complete 💯%!!

And now something I would like to ask is if anyone has paid attention on what is this thing doing over there " the shining robot " which appears sometimes while lvling up? If anyone knows if it increases all stats in the mechs let us know 

1000003363.jpg

1000003671.jpg

No way it's u bro remember battling me in arena chat, I suggested that you shouldn't use avenger 

My in-game name is spine snapper 

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, WhySoS1r1os said:

No way it's u bro remember battling me in arena chat, I suggested that you shouldn't use avenger 

My in-game name is spine snapper 

I think i remember bro sometime i might change it if i get something better than that but the time when i made it mythical full was already too late and i've seen myself that it has low energy/heat capacity for to go against physical builds tho its just fine.

I'm mostly paying attention on my heat mech.

Also if you can help me with what i posted i will really thank you.

Edited by XmadmaxX (see edit history)

7 hours ago, XmadmaxX said:

I think i remember bro sometime i might change it if i get something better than that but the time when i made it mythical full was already too late and i've seen myself that it has low energy/heat capacity for to go against physical builds tho its just fine.

I'm mostly paying attention on my heat mech.

Also if you can help me with what i posted i will really thank you.

I think it's just a visual glitch 

On 7/28/2024 at 6:01 AM, XmadmaxX said:

1000003363.jpg

1000003671.jpg

Congratulations in the progress. 👍

I do not remember well of the robot thing there. One old player mentioned that was part of something during legacy or the biggening in Reloaded version. 

Now, for sure I can tell this...

When I started to play the game back in 10/3/19, I created OKI DOKI that day. 

The auto farming was not fully active as new players can farm today.

During that time been a low-level newbie, I had to play the farming every step.

As the level in the account progressed, at some levels like in that case you are showing, used to release one auto mode part of the mech.

It was progressive. The leg, the arm, the drone etc been released to be auto mode. I do not remember if that it is the last release but for sure, you needed to reach a level in the account then to have fully auto mode the mech for farming. 

Yes, in other words, I had to go through the progress to release full auto mode in OKI DOKI and was harder because working I was unable to play. 

In the case for O.D. FARM it was different. Because O.D. FARM it is a younger account, the game set up changed and my O.D. FARM was fully auto mode farming from start as new players around. 

The robot picture, used to highlight in different color the part that will be released or was active something like that and can see the difference. I do not remember if that blue color it the full auto mode condition is. 

21 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Congratulations in the progress. 👍

I do not remember well of the robot thing there. One old player mentioned that was part of something during legacy or the biggening in Reloaded version. 

Now, for sure I can tell this...

When I started to play the game back in 10/3/19, I created OKI DOKI that day. 

The auto farming was not fully active as new players can farm today.

During that time been a low-level newbie, I had to play the farming every step.

As the level in the account progressed, at some levels like in that case you are showing, used to release one auto mode part of the mech.

It was progressive. The leg, the arm, the drone etc been released to be auto mode. I do not remember if that it is the last release but for sure, you needed to reach a level in the account then to have fully auto mode the mech for farming. 

Yes, in other words, I had to go through the progress to release full auto mode in OKI DOKI and was harder because working I was unable to play. 

In the case for O.D. FARM it was different. Because O.D. FARM it is a younger account, the game set up changed and my O.D. FARM was fully auto mode farming from start as new players around. 

The robot picture, used to highlight in different color the part that will be released or was active something like that and can see the difference. I do not remember if that blue color it the full auto mode condition is. 

Okay doki thanks for the light in the dark tunnel seems to be as you saying...