Fangame

The Lost Legend

Question

Sup mates, have you ever wonder, is there a SuperMechs game made by fandom? cuz you see, like Undertale fandom, they have many fangames and others too. Why would only us don't have a fangame? is it because the fandom too small? it doesn't matter if the fandom is small, we just need atleast one fangame, it doesn't need cool at least it's fun to experience it. also we need SuperMechs comics, it's boring just playing game and watch people playing game, reading a comics might be fun, right? i am not writing  again because i ran out of idea.

6 answers to this question

On 6/22/2024 at 11:40 AM, TRG Kai said:

most likely not

well, maybe not many people are good at drawing and making game.

I understand, i don't mean to force anyone to make SuperMechs become popular again. you guys have your own choices, whether you do it or not.

Edited by The Lost Legend
addition (see edit history)

I think will be cool. Specially if the old players participate and create their typical DRAMA GAME ENTITLEMENTS. 

They are the best and they can do a really cool MANGA called 

SUPERMECHS DRAMA ATTACKS 

They can make some mechs styles and comments like Jojo's Bizarre. 👍 😀 Instead of persons like in Jojo's, can be Mechs and players typical Super Ego personalities. 🤣

I can be the Jojo's annoying rookie farmer player that they hate so much when I win against them. 🤣  

jojo1.jpg

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

19 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

I think will be cool. Specially if the old players participate and create their typical DRAMA GAME ENTITLEMENTS. 

They are the best and they can do a really cool MANGA called 

SUPERMECHS DRAMA ATTACKS 

They can make some mechs styles and comments like Jojo's Bizarre. 👍 😀 Instead of persons like in Jojo's, can be Mechs and players typical Super Ego personalities. 🤣

I can be the Jojo's annoying rookie farmer player that they hate so much when I win against them. 🤣  

jojo1.jpg

for me, if there is someone make a fangame SuperMechs, it will be cool if they have own story instead just fight and win. also it will be cool if there is cutscene, and the mech parts also upgraded with more realistic and more cool mechs part.