omg i got a legendary item from arena mix box!!!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Hellfire Armo said:

omg i got a legendary item from arena mix box!!!!!!!!!! i was doing arena battles when suddenly i got a light platinum vest omgggggggggggg

Congratulations" and your luck goes back to zero" (J4F) 🙂

it is very rare can happen. mix boxes grants epics but normally no legend. maybe a bug or so. It happens to me when I was developing O.D.FARM my second set of mechs. 

Like always I have been in this game, I was focus on farming.  I had close to 900 mixed parts around and decided to max parts. The game was really unfair with the mix boxes granting almost all as common grant and very rare to get a rare part so the level up can progress better. I was in the 200 remaining mix boxes and the game decided in a way to compensate the lack of rare parts grants and suddenly granted legend power kits L30, L20, L10 and epics power kits L30. I do not remember how many but were a lot and I was able to max some parts and others good enough.

I have not received any other legend part or maybe one after that, but I do not remember well.  

image.png.742a8efa8e59337fbc3b20a6d33511a3.pngimage.png.47c85e59f479da145403385817232c4a.png

• 3 weeks later...