Need help/suggestions with my builds

Rarmaster

Question

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to ask for some help/suggestions about some builds I could make with my items since I can't settle on which combos work well together. I have quite a lot of items but I cannot decide on which ones to max, which has caused me to level them up and then don't use them. Please help me out with theory crafting some builds so I would know what items I need to get before upgrading any other ones.

My first physical mech is really great, and has great combos, however I'm thinking either having two energy mechs as my second and third mech, or have one mech of each type. However for energy I assume that it won't be great until I acquire one of the EMP weapons.

Β 

I have attached my current builds, and all the items I have to work with.

Screenshot 2024-05-26 125857.png

Screenshot 2024-05-26 125909.png

Screenshot 2024-05-26 125924.png

Screenshot 2024-05-26 130013.png

Screenshot 2024-05-26 130027.png

Screenshot 2024-05-26 130044.png

Screenshot 2024-05-26 130058.png

8 answers to this question

My suggestion is try to focus on 2 mech only, since you are still at low rank (I'm assuming), it will be very difficuly for you to max those items. Your energy mech is lacking energy regeneration and your first mech doesn't have resistance at all. But that's okay i guess, if you said it's good then it's good.

Not a SuperMechs staff, just a Community Moderator.

13 hours ago, bumbum said:

My suggestion is try to focus on 2 mech only, since you are still at low rank (I'm assuming), it will be very difficuly for you to max those items. Your energy mech is lacking energy regeneration and your first mech doesn't have resistance at all. But that's okay i guess, if you said it's good then it's good.

I currently hover around rank 13 with getting to rank 12 being possible. But yeah like you said my first mech is lacking resistance, though the 51 weight of the epic triple resistance module is just not worth. Right now I'm trying to focus on completing the 2v2 campaign in hard and insane but struggling since both 2nd and 3rd mechs are bad. Thanks for the suggestion, i'll just have to save up for offer with good modules to improve.

10 hours ago, Stormrider said:

For anΒ energy build this is the best of all what i can do.image.thumb.png.a8fc665645ea7d921092abbd46a4bc76.png

or change energy jumper to brightroar if u are confident that you wont meet melee builds

Β 

Looks like a great build, I'll give it a shot. πŸ‘Œ

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Rarmaster said:

I currently hover around rank 13 with getting to rank 12 being possible. But yeah like you said my first mech is lacking resistance, though the 51 weight of the epic triple resistance module is just not worth. Right now I'm trying to focus on completing the 2v2 campaign in hard and insane but struggling since both 2nd and 3rd mechs are bad. Thanks for the suggestion, i'll just have to save up for offer with good modules to improve.

Looks like a great build, I'll give it a shot. πŸ‘Œ

it is ok build.Β 

Also, bumbum is right.Β 

For the campaign, if you are working in your hard and insane mode 2v2, you can pass some stages but then will struggle. When you lose one time the attack in campaign, you can try a second time and if was too difficult or lose again, you have to stop and not waste more fuel trying.Β 

Now you know where you stand on power and need to refocus in regular grinding. If you are capable to grind 1V1 OD6, today is a day to get good gold, mix boxes and to increase XP. Do not waste trying campaign having already some difficulty.Β 

Focus to use the best parts in your primary mech you would like to use as primary. Do not spread out too much.Β 

It is very hard to max many parts you are working on, and I am a real grinder. It is tuff to max a part. You have the modules way to low.Β 

Refocus in your best mech set then remaining second best parts on your second mech. The 3er can be use just to have something for war without investments.Β 

Yes, even though, you need resistance using molten for extra shield even it is not the premium. Balance resistance with energy and heat caps to mid-pointΒ 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

7 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

it is ok build.Β 

Also, bumbum is right.Β 

For the campaign, if you are working in your hard and insane mode 2v2, you can pass some stages but then will struggle. When you lose one time the attack in campaign, you can try a second time and if was too difficult or lose again, you have to stop and not waste more fuel trying.Β 

Now you know where you stand on power and need to refocus in regular grinding. If you are capable to grind 1V1 OD6, today is a day to get good gold, mix boxes and to increase XP. Do not waste trying campaign having already some difficulty.Β 

Focus to use the best parts in your primary mech you would like to use as primary. Do not spread out too much.Β 

It is very hard to max many parts you are working on, and I am a real grinder. It is tuff to max a part. You have the modules way to low.Β 

Refocus in your best mech set then remaining second best parts on your second mech. The 3er can be use just to have something for war without investments.Β 

Yes, even though, you need resistance using molten for extra shield even it is not the premium. Balance resistance with energy and heat caps to mid-pointΒ 

Alright, wise words have been spoken. And yeah I agree with trying the same campaign that I cannot do. Right now I have either been grinding od6 insane 1v1 or od8 for fortune boxes. Recently I've been able to push through some 2v2 campaign on hard, but I also sometimes buy premium with clan points which gives me extra health to clear the ones I normally cannot do. But yeah you're right, I just have to stick to grinding.

Eventually I will be able to buy a good offer with tokens and make a godly build (need better modules lol).

4 minutes ago, Rarmaster said:

Alright, wise words have been spoken. And yeah I agree with trying the same campaign that I cannot do. Right now I have either been grinding od6 insane 1v1 or od8 for fortune boxes. Recently I've been able to push through some 2v2 campaign on hard, but I also sometimes buy premium with clan points which gives me extra health to clear the ones I normally cannot do. But yeah you're right, I just have to stick to grinding.

Eventually I will be able to buy a good offer with tokens and make a godly build (need better modules lol).

clan coins for packsΒ 

The sinners don’t rest and the cursed don’t sleep

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Rarmaster said:

OD8 it is ok to try and might get lucky.Β 

Now, if your account just for saying it is bad granting fortune box and if grant the box normally is bad grant, can be bad for development.

Remember this, when you play OD8, you actually consume 14 fuels and get just 20k on XP and gold it is close to OD6 2 turns. The issue here is that you actually drain 14 fuels as one shot to get a possible box that can be none or just a simple rare or common box. So, you spend 14 fuels in one shot and in OD6 2 shots and that can bring just to say 2 mix boxes to level up parts and the 2 times possibility to give you and EPIC of any kind plus every shot in OD6 will grant you 19k in HP so will be double juice instead of one.Β 

Sure, farming for F.B can be great, and some players are really lucky. Just analyze how lucky are you getting the fortune boxes.Β 

Β 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

OD8 it is ok to try and might get lucky.Β 

Now, if your account just for saying it is bad granting fortune box and if grant the box normally is bad grant, can be bad for development.

Remember this, when you play OD8, you actually consume 14 fuels and get just 20k on XP and gold it is close to OD6 2 turns. The issue here is that you actually drain 14 fuels as one shot to get a possible box that can be none or just a simple rare or common box. So, you spend 14 fuels in one shot and in OD6 2 shots and that can bring just to say 2 mix boxes to level up parts and the 2 times possibility to give you and EPIC of any kind plus every shot in OD6 will grant you 19k in HP so will be double juice instead of one.Β 

Sure, farming for F.B can be great, and some players are really lucky. Just analyze how lucky are you getting the fortune boxes.Β 

Β 

True, I will take note of that.