Advice on mech build

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.34388af6859e48673202740329826eb7.png

This is the mech that i have right now. I only need the claw and a quad core booster to do the mech below. Do you guys think that it would be at least decent. I choose that combination of modules bcs it doesnt need that many premiums. Can that mech go for rank 7-5?

image.thumb.png.ef9d6acfbea8405ac230e2eb901e0f7c.png

Edited by gRedsz (see edit history)

Wait for a 3k offer that gives an overload preventor IDK

For ranks above 10. now ppl are all getting lotta premium weapons so it's rly hard to go up further if all sets are still start at epic

From my own experience ppl at rank 10 may already start having top builds like divide dual spartan

Yea rank 10 is a very harsh 'gate' where numerous pros and even smurfs choose to stay instead of going up

The sinners don’t rest and the cursed don’t sleep

4 minutes ago, Stormrider said:

For ranks above 10. now ppl are all getting lotta premium weapons so it's rly hard to go up further if all sets are still start at epic

From my own experience ppl at rank 10 may already start having top builds like divide dual spartan

Yea rank 10 is a very harsh 'gate' where numerous pros and even smurfs choose to stay instead of going up

10 hours ago, gRedsz said:

image.thumb.png.34388af6859e48673202740329826eb7.png

This is the mech that i have right now. I only need the claw and a quad core booster to do the mech below. Do you guys think that it would be at least decent. I choose that combination of modules bcs it doesnt need that many premiums. Can that mech go for rank 7-5?

image.thumb.png.ef9d6acfbea8405ac230e2eb901e0f7c.png

Do not rush and frustrate. 

It will take some time for luck. In mean time, focus in your first mech modules until get premium. Just focus on it and plan for the transformations. That will take a chunk of time for now with heavy grinding. In the future, the modules might be not good for set ups but still for some around.  For now, the investment has to happen to be stable at one rank and predict weekly resources. 

Save tokens and sure then get a proper offer for the real need in modules. You can gamble but can get the 3k offer in real need. 

10 minutes ago, Stormrider said:

yes. R10 it is a natural bottle neck even during my time. In R10, normally by default every player is maxed but with modules difficulties to cross that portal. If cross, it will match you with R8 mechs and those are tuff that compete with R7-R6 that we can say those are close or are already top mechs that can be in R5 as base.