Should i make a new account or keep on this one

NikitosPavarot

Question

6 answers to this question

Here's what the torso looks like and use the same boots that you have equipped right now for a while until you get massive lightning bootsScreenshot_20240510-092552.thumb.png.3fe95830460e23d6b51e416b76acffec.png

Massive lightning boots are in the bottom right corner of the last image and are level 4

They are legendary.

1 minute ago, WhySoS1r1os said:

Ignore that

1 minute ago, WhySoS1r1os said:

Ignore that

8 minutes ago, WhySoS1r1os said:

Ignore that

6 minutes ago, NikitosPavarot said:

Ignore that

btw what type of mech should I focus on: phys, ele or heat

9 minutes ago, WhySoS1r1os said:

Here's what the torso looks like and use the same boots that you have equipped right now for a while until you get massive lightning bootsScreenshot_20240510-092552.thumb.png.3fe95830460e23d6b51e416b76acffec.png

Massive lightning boots are in the bottom right corner of the last image and are level 4

They are legendary.

I have massive boots on the alt and naga

Posted (edited)

I would focus on energy but have one of each type. for getting to rank 15 you should use a energy or heat build. physical does the most damage, heat makes your enemy lose turns and energy makes most weapons unusable. I like energy and physical better than heat

Ok upgrade naga to lvl 40 legendary and the boots lvl 30 epic keep both top weapons on your mech and also the side weapons except the shotgun change that to the energy version.

Can you take a picture of your inventory in the upgrade menu 

This is what your mech should look like ignore the modules I just added them for 😊

The shotgun isn't the same one I couldn't attach the Right one. Sorry but it still is pretty closeScreenshot_20240510-102809.thumb.png.26a92be1a4be1d6c4bafc0240e4ea7b2.png

Edited by WhySoS1r1os (see edit history)

too messy.  you are eating all parts around. I guess you are trying to make the old energy mech. 

do not do that torso. a waste. 

Good option with parts that can get farming easy in rare and common then level them up. just basic mech to move on rank. You can use the energy torso version, but it is not the best but can help in some way. That nightmare it is for the long run use. It won't be the best for energy mech but great for phys and heat. 

image.png.3562487f99585b1643c5174dc427324d.png

focus into farm and build the inventory. then ask for combos help.