What should I do from now on?

Ryu

Question

6 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Ryu said:

¿Qué debo hacer a partir de ahora? La primera parte del juego ha terminado y he completado mi primer mito. No tengo idea de qué hacer a continuación. Le agradecería si pudiera ilustrarme.

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-27 092531.png

Try to farm in the campaigns to earn gold and Experience, gold is used to improve your base, complete daily missions and play in the raid to earn tokens.

10 hours ago, Ryu said:

What should I do from now on? The first part of the game is over and I have completed my first myth. I have no idea what to do next. I would appreciate it if you could enlighten me.

Farm Silent waters 7. You probably can run it on Auto. Your torso is not complete either. Still need to get it Maxed out.  

Also, follow my post, to help understand what you could do. I give advice there to. this is my 3rd account. Eleven Days old, and at lvl 63

On 27.04.2024 at 19:44, JamAnime said:

Çiftlik Sessiz sular 7. Muhtemelen Auto'da çalıştırabilirsiniz. Gövdeniz de tam değil. Yine de Maxed'i çıkarmamız gerekiyor.  

Ayrıca ne yapabileceğinizi anlamanıza yardımcı olması için yazımı takip edin. Orada tavsiyelerde bulunuyorum. bu benim 3. hesabım. Onbir Günlük ve 63. seviyede

I currently have 2 legendary nightfalls, I'm using them and I'm trying to get Torsom level 35 to level 50. Other than that, I want something physical for the upper weapon, I think I'll get to good places. 😄