Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
JamAnime

JamAnime

DAY 139 (9/2/24)

Missed out on posting days 131-138. Nothing really to post about. Just routine and farming. Upped one factory to lvl 20, the other day. Now making another one to 20 in two days. Been crafting 12 Chance Legendary cards. Will take 28 days. Three are complete. The acct is at lvl 198.  Not much to post about. I'm trying to save boxes again. Right now I have 342. Not enough to make many kits. Seem, gold is not going up, nor down. Just at a stance at mid 20 mills.

JamAnime

JamAnime

DAY 139 (9/2/24)

Missed out on posting days 131-138. Nothing really to post about. Just routine and farming. Upped one factory to lvl 20, the other day. Now making another one to 20 in two days. Been rafting 12 Chance Legendary cards. Will take 28 days. Three are complete. The acct is at lvl 198.  Not much to post about. I'm trying to save boxes again. Right now I have 342. Not enough to make many kits. Seem, gold is not going up, nor down. Just at a stance at mid 20 mills.