Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
SettlemenT

SettlemenT

I got an energy engine to myth 50 a few minutes ago. Now my energy cap is doing good i think, and the regen too. When fighting against heat mechs i always find myself overheated so fast because of my bad heat cap. So, should i get rid of that epic exp shield and replace it with a heat engine? That way i could also not pass the 1000 kg limit and avoid losing hp. I know that resistances are important, but that shield only gives 26. Is it worth it?image.png.151f3042ba548d2eec4c42e8650ad27f.png

SettlemenT

SettlemenT

I got an energy engine to myth 50 a few minutes ago. Now my energy cap is doing good i think, and the regen too. When fighting against heat mechs i always find myself overheated so fast because of my bad heat cap. So, shoudl i get rid of that epic exp shield and replace it with a heat engine? That way i could also not pass the 1000 kg limit and avoid losing hp. I know that resistances are important, but that shield only gives 26. Is it worth it?image.png.151f3042ba548d2eec4c42e8650ad27f.png