Purchase issue

PonceReturn

Question

3 answers to this question

8 hours ago, PonceReturn said:

Today i bought the offers and at First the game crashed and give me no tokens and no special items, so i bought  again and all was ok but the game took money twice . What could i do ?!

You need the receipt of your purchase. You need the ID number of the account "mech". You need to use the original e-mail used for your purchase. Sometimes just wait a day. The systems time to time it gives a delay and happens to me too. the same as you. They can give you the money back of dual items. 

image.thumb.png.3f5bf2a63faae424af2139aeaaf83bee.png

9 hours ago, PonceReturn said:

Today i bought the offers and at First the game crashed and give me no tokens and no special items, so i bought  again and all was ok but the game took money twice . What could i do ?!

Every time u pushcase, wait the confirm of the game after thanks for support, wait the message from the client.

41 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

You need the receipt of your purchase. You need the ID number of the account "mech". You need to use the original e-mail used for your purchase. Sometimes just wait a day. The systems time to time it gives a delay and happens to me too. the same as you. They can give you the money back of dual items. 

image.thumb.png.3f5bf2a63faae424af2139aeaaf83bee.png

Io thanks