Mything my Nightmare

Flawed

Question

Are any of these items worth keeping (I already have a Tonto on one of my mechs), or should I use them all to make my Nightmare mythical? image.png.fae8e926ef77b077e8ad2f74ef7a10c9.png

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Flawed said:

Are any of these items worth keeping (I already have a Tonto on one of my mechs), or should I use them all to make my Nightmare mythical? image.png.fae8e926ef77b077e8ad2f74ef7a10c9.png

You can use everything for feeding Nightmare except Hollow Spectral Armor because it's a good torso as @STARWULPH said.

By someone, somewhere.

Now that everyone said Hollow Spectral Armor is good, should I use it instead of Nightmare or not?

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

15 minutes ago, Flawed said:

Now that everyone said Hollow Spectral Armor is good, should I use it instead of Nightmare or not?

No but keeping as it premium item

I suggest keep savagery for raid if you 2 other savagery then you can food this 1

I just opened a premium box, and I got some Rolling Beasts. Should they be used for food or not? It's a premium, but I just want to know if it sucks or not.

2 hours ago, Flawed said:

I just opened a premium box, and I got some Rolling Beasts. Should they be used for food or not? It's a premium, but I just want to know if it sucks or not.

You can use rolling beasts as food it doesn't sucks massive stone feet just outclass it