My mech

Brutality

Bruh use windigo instead its op but if you dont like it so use zarkares. Brutality is the worst (sorry if you hurt)

I can give points

1. Brutality is not usable for top ranks

2.Windigo and zarkares have a lot of hp and cooling where brutality doesn't

3.windigo and zarkares are E-M you can easily obtain them

4. If you also dont like them then choose molten platinum vest indeed but its rare to get.

5.Upgrade your modules use heat modules also.

Thats it

Edited by ---Soul Burner---- (see edit history)

12 hours ago, Brutality said:

im going to show the mech in the account im trying to get brutality torso, i wanted some tips too to see if i could improve but right now it works good

IMG_20230228_183329.jpg

IMG_20230228_183359.jpg

IMG_20230228_183428.jpg

IMG_20230228_183454.jpg

IMG_20230228_183243.jpg

Awsome mech

Recommend replacing 1 iron plate with cooling module and replace heat capsule with heat engine and switch nightfall for other heat weapon

Also what's your drone

If you don't have epic heat modules keep your currently modules unitl you get heat modules also don't food your epic items right away

Yea brutality sucks if its in lower ranks but if its legendary and max level or mythic its decent

1 hour ago, hasn said:

Awsome mech

Recommend replacing 1 iron plate with cooling module and replace heat capsule with heat engine and switch nightfall for other heat weapon

Also what's your drone

If you don't have epic heat modules keep your currently modules unitl you get heat modules also don't food your epic items right away

so i should replace nightfall with another heat weapon? i could do it but i did make my nightfall mythic so ill keep it in my inventory just incase

1 hour ago, Brutality said:

Yea brutality sucks if its in lower ranks but if its legendary and max level or mythic its decent

so i should replace nightfall with another heat weapon? i could do it but i did make my nightfall mythic so ill keep it in my inventory just incase

Keep nightfall in the mech also can i see your inventory so i could know if there that helps your mech and Drone 

2 hours ago, LORD OF THE SHOTTOWN said:

Nightmare or Naga are much better. But if you want Brutality, I wish you good luck with this 

And you also can change nightfall 》 corrupt light

yea i do want brutality, ive wnated it since i knew it exsisted and i was never able to get it lol

On 3/1/2023 at 6:56 AM, ---Soul Burner---- said:

Bruh use windigo instead its op but if you dont like it so use zarkares. Brutality is the worst (sorry if you hurt)

I can give points

1. Brutality is not usable for top ranks

2.Windigo and zarkares have a lot of hp and cooling where brutality doesn't

3.windigo and zarkares are E-M you can easily obtain them

4. If you also dont like them then choose molten platinum vest indeed but its rare to get.

5.Upgrade your modules use heat modules also.

Thats it

i thought you quit the game