SM "Meet the Pilots" Commission

AtomusX

Question

This event is strictly my own will. It is a small symbol of homage to the SM community and the game itself. The game I grew up playing in the early 2013's. The game that initially inspired me to creating games myself. And the distinct, truly heartwarming memories i've made over the long road super mechs has come along. I truly, deeply appreciate the developers and contributors of SM for creating such an ingenious game for a flash game. This game has truly come far

I only have intentions of doing this if the community would like me to. So go ahead and tell me if you're for it or if i should just not do it at all. (Hence why it is a question)

This small event will be called the "Meet the Pilots" Commission.

I figured i'd go ahead and sketch out anybody's pilot if they want, just send a pic of your mech and I'll draw it according to how I believe the Pilot should look like. If you've got a mech, weak or strong, then you've also given the privilege to a Pilot with his/her own distinct appearance and personality to commandeer your brilliant war machine

Mech types, Phys, energy, and heat will also depend on the details.

Phys Pilots will be rather serious and dangerous looking.

Energy Pilots will be equally as serious but more charismatic in nature.

Heat Pilots will take on a more sinister and chaotic appearance. 

REQUIREMENTS:

Please specify an alias for your pilot, any name is fine (Be appropriate of course, and no exaggerated names like "sansman9292883"

Specify a rank for your Pilot (Since the Pilots are using Mechs, you can make up your own Fictional rank if you want, just make it presentable)

Any other requests like hairstyles, gender, pose, need to be specified aswell if you want your drawing to be how you imagine it

Once the Pilot is drawn, the background will be your cockpit. Feel free to request details to be added to your cockpit aswell. I'm open to anything.

*OPTIONAL* A small 2, 3 word sentence that describes your pilot's intentions, (ex: Charismatic Evil. Battle-Lover. Iron fist commander. Lieutenant of Sorrow, ect ect.) 

IMPORTANT: PILOT COMMISSIONS WILL BE POSTED WITHIN THE WEEK (HOPEFULLY) THIS POST WONT BE OPEN AFTER A CERTAIN SPAN OF TIME

Have fun, Pilots

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

18 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Titanium destroyer said:

0516E5B4-918D-428C-89AB-E7160BD3F7E2.thumb.png.b98372080de224fcd3d0cc49d1726b44.png

here’s my mech. If your wondering what are the top weapons, right mythical red rain and left legendary supreme cannon 

Plus under perk is legendary naga.

Here's your Pilot

IMG_20221109_214931623.thumb.jpg.77830917ae70acf1e97b6a266b097a6e.jpg

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

2 minutes ago, Titanium destroyer said:

0516E5B4-918D-428C-89AB-E7160BD3F7E2.thumb.png.b98372080de224fcd3d0cc49d1726b44.png

here’s my mech. If your wondering what are the top weapons, right mythical red rain and left legendary supreme cannon 

i forgot to mention the torso is also a big factor aswell. Since different torso's have their own unique appearance, so will their Pilot's appearance, so if you dont mind telling me what torso ya got underneath that spooky pumpkin i'll get to work 🙂

So go on then, try me'

1 minute ago, Titanium destroyer said:

Mmmm hybrid mech

Yes. First not enough weapons at start so used what I had with my niece. We built and selected parts together for fun look plus we love to use different weapon types not the same as heat mechs, energy mechs or phys mechs. I like all in one. 🤣 Kind like MechWarrior using guns, rockets, laser etc in one mech. 😋

1 hour ago, Titanium destroyer said:

Mmmm hybrid mech

Got a name for your pilot? Your codename is your forum user, Titanium Destroyer. Should I keep it as just that?

So go on then, try me'

39 minutes ago, Titanium destroyer said:

You a goddam legend dude

29563733-38DE-465F-8690-2B6CF1B2301E.thumb.png.f629d1f837f066811c3fd7beb1b34791.pngHere’s the mech without the perk 

I think i did decent atleast

So go on then, try me'

image.png.7da058b5fa84be75ba78ba6a455cf114.png

my first mech, back when i was named jhjln87

___

image.png.f988548aaebf08d1de75a091cc1e4049.png

my mech while I went as the alias "Dancing In The Moonlight" right before I stopped using that account

__

315026665_858864861924588_6556210441966141961_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5a057b&_nc_ohc=dJUiMW_h_t8AX8zi7HY&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&oh=03_AdRC8EAdgkw_2HIcpn9yOFtda_7TCQCyU-xFO4i2xo8RAA&oe=6394F592

my mech now, under the alias "U Mirin Brah?"

Feel free to draw one of those, or not. I think the names will help you creatively.

And yes, I've worn strictly pumpkin torsos since 2019.

Edited by Atusiff (see edit history)

follow me.

On 11/10/2022 at 3:58 PM, Atusiff said:

image.png.7da058b5fa84be75ba78ba6a455cf114.png

my first mech, back when i was named jhjln87

___

image.png.f988548aaebf08d1de75a091cc1e4049.png

my mech while I went as the alias "Dancing In The Moonlight" right before I stopped using that account

__

315026665_858864861924588_6556210441966141961_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5a057b&_nc_ohc=dJUiMW_h_t8AX8zi7HY&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&oh=03_AdRC8EAdgkw_2HIcpn9yOFtda_7TCQCyU-xFO4i2xo8RAA&oe=6394F592

my mech now, under the alias "U Mirin Brah?"

Feel free to draw one of those, or not. I think the names will help you creatively.

And yes, I've worn strictly pumpkin torsos since 2019.

Sad to no see you with your ACC. Good time when I started to play and you pushing me down 🙂 

BigBoi

1E0EC6BE-900A-4747-9576-476C7E05CB14.thumb.png.ca09f88d4bdc99a51248c7877fa0bd09.png

The person who along with Ur Hacking (Monke King) starts spreading communism in SM

Enemies: BURGIR , KAPTILASIM , THOSE AUSTRIAN 👨‍🎨 , Kringe persons who doing rp in German chat , Smurfs.

Allies: TOPT , MOTHERLAND , Ur Hacking ( Monke king) , SOVIET ONION , guys who support us lol.

What want WE reach: No BURGIR kapitalist, no Kringe rp , We want make big onion! Where will be peace with TOPT!!!

On 11/9/2022 at 8:41 AM, OKI DOKI said:

My first mech ever 👍 and my joy🙃

image.thumb.png.a69c55ce847e6dd8c6b5b6a07c54e609.png

Looks so clean and cool

Update! I have not abandoned this project, ive just been very busy and unable to draw anyones pilot thus far. However i currently have @Monke King's pilot completed alongside @OKI DOKI. I'll have to create a new topic for everyones pilot. So look out for that, ill post everyones when i get every commission completed

On 11/10/2022 at 8:17 AM, Monke King said:

Monke King, Commander of TOPT, Leader of Monkes

085BBEAA-1579-4751-93FF-2E94DD6AEB42.png

also btw, your pilot is holding one of the mechs swords..so ye it looks epic

So go on then, try me'