I'm considering starting streaming

R0N1N

Hey what's up guys. Like the title says, I'm considering starting streaming. I don't really have a set schedule, so it's just whenever. Content will include Fortnite, Rocketleague, Splitgate, and maybe Supermechs and agar.ioΒ 

If yall like any of that stuff and wanna help me out I'd appreciate it πŸ™‚

Twitch: R0N1N8340

Discord: R0N1N#0341

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

There are many you tubers around. check on clan area

What's that? sorry, I actually just hopped back on the forum. Tried awhile back but man this layout is so different from the old oneΒ πŸ˜…

On a sidenote, what's up? Been a minute lol. I used to be on the old forum off and on, MrC3214 was my ign before I changed it. Also, I've been seeing you occasionally in arena and man I gotta give it to you, you're pretty good. Don't think I've won a match against you xD

I know what you mean. You used to be active in the previous one. For PC layout it is ok but for people that use phone for everything is a bit harder than before, but I still use it with the phone at work.Β 

Yes, we had a pvp recently. Well, I am not a serious player in this game. I mainly focus on to make parts farming. The second thing I do is to test at different ranks match maker with module exchanges, mechs etc at some particular hours looking at players and see what the game do. I do not play to win but to check so my play it is erratic almost all the time. In some moments I do play serious to play against a top to see results and what the player will do to destroy the mech to check possibilities and personal assigning a rank level to the mech in the respective configuration.Β 

I do have decent accounts, but I do not use them seriously for weekly R1. One of the factors is that I do not have time to play serious and when do is very limited time so I can't go further like 1-hour solid no passing 2 on the road and that affect the progress normally in my account on matches.Β 

About to win against me, yes sure, you can. It is just about the mech not the player in our pvp. I am decent player but more average.Β  Sure, when I am in my zone focus, I can play well enough. The difference was that you had a bit lower HP and some weapons not in full L50. You played excellent and can win. Remember that many are in higher ground because mechs at dispositions but that does not mean are great players. Trust me on that. Keep going. My advice always for the people is about farming even limited time to do pvp. Farming is easy if have a phone and proper service not killing you on payment. My progress it has been based on farming regardless offers and progressed on freeway first because the farming before buy offers.Β 

Actually, if not wrong, you are older player than me. I started back on October 2019

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

About to win against me, yes sure, you can. It is just about the mech not the player in our pvp... The difference was that you had a bit lower HP and some weapons not in full L50. You played excellent and can win. Remember that many are in higher ground because mechs at dispositions but that does not mean are great players. Trust me on that. Keep going. My advice always for the people is about farming even limited time to do pvp. Farming is easy if have a phone and proper service not killing you on payment. My progress it has been based on farming regardless offers and progressed on freeway first because the farming before buy offers.Β 

Actually, if not wrong, you are older player than me. I started back on October 2019

Man that's refreshing. Nice to hear constructive criticism. I forgot how nice it was to talk to other people on here. I got plenty of gold as of rn, I just need to farm items, but I switched to base and it's a mug trying to get everything leveled up so that it's actually worth the while. Another struggle Im having is what to max first. Initially I was primarily focused on weapons for maximum damage, but then I encountered a lot of people with Res's in the 100s or people with higher en/heat/cd/regen, and so I started focusing more on modules. At the moment Im just hopping between weapons and modules.Β 

The thing that messed me up in the match is I sent the wrong mech out first. My phys mech has 423 cooling, and would've done a better job against your heat, but I assumed my energy could do the job. As for the second mechs? yeah, I was outdone in HP, and the high phys res rekted me XD

For those that are curious: 5CDEC

Here are my mechs as of right now:

Β 

2022-10-06.png

2022-10-06 (1).png

2022-10-06 (2).png

As far as when I started, Im not for sure. I know I was playing sometime around 2018 because I was attending an online charter school for the majority of my high school years. Would do maybe 3 hours of work a day and grind on the game lol

Edited by R0N1N (see edit history)

There are many good players in the forum giving good advice. Sure, some still making jokes about the request giving a let say funny dummy ideas instead to help but it is as always has been. Many of the active are old forum members and others news.Β 

Good to know you have plenty gold at disposition. Your first mech you are doing the right thing according to inventory. Just keep working on the modules and weapons till get some new ones.Β  Your second mech still ok. Just max modules fand weapons for now. Do not invest in the 3er mech just for a while till finish the other 2.Β  Transforming take a lot of time and resources and to accumulate gold it does takes forever.Β  You still have some months to finish the first 2. Both have decent caps.Β 

Yes, you can win the fight because just selection. Ah, I remember you were in the forum already when I joined.Β πŸ™ƒΒ I joined on May 18, 2020, then some months on the road then new administration and this new forum that many old players complained and did not like it and stopped to use it after a week or so.Β πŸ₯΄Β Some still look in the side as guest and when controversies are on the rise, they show up to add more wood to the fire. 🀣

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Some still look in the side as guest and when controversies are on the rise, they show up to add more wood to the fire. 🀣

That's the way it's always been. quite a toxic environment at times, but just enough that it's tolerable. Not gonna lie I used to love reading the flame wars that would go down in the forums, specifically with @bestplayeroftheworld. I know it was probably annoying for those partaking in them, but I'm sure that looking back (metaphorically, as all the content from the previoius forum has been wiped), we all can have a laugh. Everyone I've encountered as of yet (*knocks on wood) has always been so kind and all. There're some great people here, and man I forgot how much I missed em.Β 

1 hour ago, R0N1N said:

That's the way it's always been. quite a toxic environment at times, but just enough that it's tolerable. Not gonna lie I used to love reading the flame wars that would go down in the forums, specifically with @bestplayeroftheworld. I know it was probably annoying for those partaking in them, but I'm sure that looking back (metaphorically, as all the content from the previoius forum has been wiped), we all can have a laugh. Everyone I've encountered as of yet (*knocks on wood) has always been so kind and all. There're some great people here, and man I forgot how much I missed em.Β 

She is back kicking butts after a while. Well, moderators now keep all under control. Start and then they close the thread then a new one then closes again time to time about the game and weapons etc. 🀣 Same old same but entertainment. 🀣

The previous forum was alive for a while post the new forum opening. At some point, it was closed. We lose all the good stuff there. Tons of players contributions and ideas etc. Sad...Β 

Yes, many still here for long time. Sometimes they connect every week and post a lot and sometimes they vanish and back again to action. Time to time I am off for a week due to work but normally I am connected. I miss others that stayed connected then retired from the game. Many retired then few came back and some again left. Many players were young and now are adult with other stuff to do in life. Others are old but got bored because no new portals with new weapons to keep them excited building new stuff. Portal was reduced then we got good ones with tokens and relics but again then reduced to barely get one. Before last week, we did not even get the 5 de Mayo hat portal and before that also there was a gap without it. maybe like 2 this year so far. Maybe I am wrong.Β  Sure, some keep adding good ideas and stuff from back then. I am happy to see them around of course the new ones.Β 

On 10/7/2022 at 6:10 AM, R0N1N said:

I was always nice and friendly ❗

🀣

Β