Legendary item crafting results and new new paint job

noㅤ

4 of the 17 items I crafted are legendary so I'm averaging 23.5% legendary item creation so far. In other words it's a huge waste of time and money to craft legendary items unless you're gambling for a specific item. I'm still trying to get quad core booster, combined fortress, and the heat version of the fortress resistance module so I did another round of legendary crafting. I'll post again in a few months to see if the average has changed. But anywho, after my newest crafting order I figured it's probably be faster to craft Fast and Cheap to level up my current mech and get better weekly arena loot... oh well.

PS: I just made rank 4 for the very first time. Feeling proud!

PPS: A bit late but I loved the Easter special. I was saving up for the 4000 token promotion but Easter's free pain jobs and higher legendary drop rate was too awesome to pass up! As a FTP player I never thought I'd be able to paint my mech. It was amazing getting so many legendary items and free paint! Now I feel more like a PTW king and not a FTP peasant haha.

13301.jpg

13300.jpg

13315.jpg

1 hour ago, No. said:

4 of the 17 items I crafted are legendary so I'm averaging 23.5% legendary item creation so far. In other words it's a huge waste of time and money to craft legendary items unless you're gambling for a specific item. I'm still trying to get quad core booster, combined fortress, and the heat version of the fortress resistance module so I did another round of legendary crafting. I'll post again in a few months to see if the average has changed. But anywho, after my newest crafting order I figured it's probably be faster to craft Fast and Cheap to level up my current mech and get better weekly arena loot... oh well.

PPS: A bit late but I loved the Easter special. I was saving up for the 4000 token promotion but Easter's free pain jobs and higher legendary drop rate was too awesome to pass up! As a FTP player I never thought I'd be able to paint my mech. It was amazing getting so many legendary items and free paint! Now I feel more like a PTW king and not a FTP peasant haha.

13301.jpg

13300.jpg

13315.jpg

Hello.

Nice Mech.

5 hours ago, No. said:

13301.jpg

13300.jpg

13315.jpg

23% is better than a prem pack bruv prem packs got 17% chance

6 hours ago, No. said:

13301.jpg

13300.jpg

13315.jpg

How much does it cost, and how long does it take?

13 hours ago, Imapancake15 said:

How much does it cost, and how long does it take?

It costs 400K gold. Can't remember how long it takes but here is my progress so you get a rough idea.

13435.jpg