How i improving my mech after 4 weeks of playing

HAILTHEMADNESS

Question

After 4 weeks of playing Supermechs, here comes 10 questions:

1. Are my builds bad? (I need EMP and Lightning Recoiler for my energy build, and i need more epic modules)

2. Can I wait to buy the premium packs 2k offer or just save the 3k offer with premium modules? 

3. Can i focus on energy, physical or heat first? 

4. Can I focus on second mech after reaching rank 15, 2v2 campaign after 1v1 insane or after maxing every first mech (except modules leveled up to level legendary 40)?

5. What item that i will myth next?

6. Which is more effective, save any unclaimed boxes or crafting 100 commons?

7. OD6 or OD8 for my main level progression?

8. Other farming missions besides OD6 and OD8?

9. Is it okay to stay up to rank 16 or rank up above rank 15?

10. Give me any other advices to improve my mech?

This is my main campaign/raid/clan build: My energy build needs emp and lightning recoiler/viking hammer, my heat mech is boiler and my phys build is dual frantic recoiler. (I need more epic to mythical modules)

This is my main arena build because i need to reach atleast rank 15. (modules that reach only to epic sucks except plating and resistance)

4 answers to this question

This is my base and arena shop build: (my base should be in level 15 until i have lots of gold like 30 million above)IMG_2766.thumb.png.55533520857cd4fb2d26a590b36f6874.png

This is my campaign progression in both 1v1 and 2v2:

13 minutes ago, Dalek Emperor said:

How tf did you get that in 4 weeks

By finding good items based on tierlist, saving my tokens, farming mostly on od6, daily missions and raid.

1. Are my builds bad? (I need EMP and Lightning Recoiler for my energy build, and i need more epic modules)

• Yea, your builds are good for a beginner

2. Can I wait to buy the premium packs 2k offer or just save the 3k offer with premium modules? 

• It's up to you. Have an idea of what you want to do. Do you want to save for the 3k module legendary deal, or do want to take a risk with the 2k offer.

3. Can i focus on energy, physical or heat first?

• You don't need to have all three elements. You can just build all three physical, or all three energy, or all three heat. Or like your account, is mixed. The thing is, you should only focus on building 2 mechs, instead of three. Arena is basically 2v2 from rank 15-6, and every 3 weeks all the way to 1. Your wasting time and gold building three simultaneously, when you can advance faster in arena 2v2 ranks.

4. Can I focus on second mech after reaching rank 15, 2v2 campaign after 1v1 insane or after maxing every first mech (except modules leveled up to level legendary 40)?

• Back in April, I started a new account. I been focusing on my 1st build. After I finish upgrade everything in base, I will start making my 2nd build. Here is my mech build, with maxed modules. The build is almost complete.

bandicam2024-09-1511-08-17-457.thumb.jpg.2a3a27d90f2c7397ef709212c40909d7.jpg

5. What item that i will myth next?

• Up to you. Though you are building 3 at the same time. Focus on your 1st build items.

6. Which is more effective, save any unclaimed boxes or crafting 100 commons?

• It kind of goes both ways. Saving is one way, and crafting 100 is another way. I do both. When I am out of boxes, I craft common ahead of time to up more. I open both also at the same time.

7. OD6 or OD8 for my main level progression?

• OD6 insane, is better, and faster. If you can only do hard, that is fine.

8. Other farming missions besides OD6 and OD8?

• The only one best, for gold, is 3v3, Drylands 5 insane. Though, that is down the way.

9. Is it okay to stay up to rank 16 or rank up above rank 15?

• It's fine. I stay from rank 18-16. I go to 15, to get the rank 15 box.

10. Give me any other advices to improve my mech?

• Watch ads for tokens daily, get 60 tokens. Don't just up all at once. Up rare kits to 20.