My upgrade shop became completely glitched

Jakobe

Question

I was just playing the game like I usually do and pressed on the upgrade menu and it is completed glitched and I am very worried because I have been playing this game every day since January and I’m just about to hit level 200 and this happened to me. Please supermechs if you see this help me out or I hope it’s just a short term problem that gets fixed.IMG_0986.thumb.png.14257be7357a7af9ac6544d971e53edf.png

24 answers to this question

si todos nosotros lo tenemos supermechs hagan algo por fa por que eso interrumpe la hora que usamos el juego si es una falla ojala lo solucionen y ustedes amigos a los que les paso también ya se les soluciono?

Just now, SettlemenT said:

Probably everyone or the majority of playes are experiencing this right now.

What happened all of sudden to cause this glitch hopefully they fix it the lazy devs 

7 hours ago, Jakobe said:

I was just playing the game like I usually do and pressed on the upgrade menu and it is completed glitched and I am very worried because I have been playing this game every day since January and I’m just about to hit level 200 and this happened to me. Please supermechs if you see this help me out or I hope it’s just a short term problem that gets fixed.IMG_0986.thumb.png.14257be7357a7af9ac6544d971e53edf.png

I've got this bug too 

7 hours ago, Caelum said:

Да, я тоже, как это исправить, кто-нибудь знает?

Скриншот_2024-08-22-07-53-47-14.png

говорят в течении месяца исправят . 

я тоже немного испугался когда это увидел у себя