The cringest player

I see that a lot in my 3rd acct. First of all, a rank 17 should not even be fighting a rank 15. That is when 2v2 starts. So, that player is messing with the game. This is how the game is. Rank 24 through rank 16 are 1v1 fighting. Once you reach rank 15, that is 2v2 mechs. 2v2 starts at rank 15 to rank 6. As you hit rank 5 to rank 1, it changes ever week to 1v1, 3v3, and 2v2.

1 minute ago, Zero087 said:

You still can fight 1vs1 on 15 rank, but without rewards...

How? I Didn't know this. Does the search generator do it? It make no sense, if not getting rewards if it chooses for you.  I know you can request a fight in chat, but we are talking about arena battles.

4 hours ago, JamAnime said:

How? I Didn't know this. Does the search generator do it? It make no sense, if not getting rewards if it chooses for you.  I know you can request a fight in chat, but we are talking about arena battles.

If you don't have a second mech it allows you to fight 1vs1 , but if you're on 14 rank (and higher) you can't do that...

That person is a lower tier smurf. Only has 1k hp, bad heat and energy cap and no explosive or electric resistance. Usually smurfs have 1,5k-2khp with 500+ cap and high resist. It is not that difficult to destroy low tier smurfs if you got hp to tank their shots, but with that mech as of now you had no chance against the smurf 🫤. The best example i can give of a smurf is HeathX. When i'm actively on arena i meet him all the time. I haven't met him today so can't send a pic about his mech, but here is a regular smurf. Notice how not all of them uses dual brute + recoiler. image.png.45e6bfa78fb7edc45adde5e56e2154c1.png