My tokens ??

MrDigital

Question

Hello, I recently bought 530 tokens and first it didnt work. I reloged and it said transaction failed. Then i tried to buy again thinking maybe it bugged and itd give the tokens but instead i bought more tokens. Thats fine but i still didnt get the tokens i firstly bought. How may i get them? Also i dont use paypal.

8 answers to this question

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

If you used let's say Google thing, you will have to go there. Get the evidence of purchase. You got tokens. Double charged your bank account...

Uhm, what?

you said that you got a purchase. One failed and a second you got tokens. You are claiming the first. So, you got double payment but got only one offer? If that it is the case, you need to have the evidence and the company that you used to pay, should refund the offer not obtained. 

9 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

you said that you got a purchase. One failed and a second you got tokens. You are claiming the first. So, you got double payment but got only one offer? If that it is the case, you need to have the evidence and the company that you used to pay, should refund the offer not obtained. 

Yes that is the case. I do have the evidence. But i do not know how i can get a refund. Do i do it via google play?

On 7/18/2024 at 10:49 PM, MrDigital said:

Hello, I recently bought 530 tokens and first it didnt work. I reloged and it said transaction failed. Then i tried to buy again thinking maybe it bugged and itd give the tokens but instead i bought more tokens. Thats fine but i still didnt get the tokens i firstly bought. How may i get them? Also i dont use paypal.

Hey yall I got the refund back thanks for helping and showing interest, appreciate it!

30 minutes ago, MrDigital said:

Hey yall I got the refund back thanks for helping and showing interest, appreciate it!

good for you. 👍

It is time to spend today 🙃 let's give the money a good use on today offers. 🤡