they look good.

Will be cool to have some kind of parts like that. 

I always mentioned about female mechs looks. Generally speaking, the mechs are looking more male and I was thinking back then talking to my nice about it and she said the same. My daughter is more a tomboy girl, so she is more indifferent. She was very close to me doing guy things not girl things. Now is changing a bit her role due to age. 🙂

7 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

they look good.

Will be cool to have some kind of parts like that. 

I always mentioned about female mechs looks. Generally speaking, the mechs are looking more male and I was thinking back then talking to my nice about it and she said the same. My daughter is more a tomboy girl, so she is more indifferent. She was very close to me doing guy things not girl things. Now is changing a bit her role due to age. 🙂

The only advice as a young adult that I can give when you feel a disconnection with a loved one/family member is to stay there when they have a bad time.

When teenagers begin to change and seek to experiment things on their own, drawing their own conclusions, they often view their old education in a bad light.
But as parents, you must give them support when life shows them how cruel the real world can be. A good father ignores his child's emotional incidents because he understands that deep down the child never wanted to do that harm to begin with, and above all, they are learning. A good father should support them when they fall and feel overwhelmed because they may not have anyone else to vent to.