What should I myth next?

backagaingain2

Question

8 answers to this question

3 hours ago, backagaingain2 said:

I want to make a boiler mech but idk what to myth next

Screenshot_20240712-143109.png

should I keep using corrupt light or do I upgrade savegery to level 40 and use that instead?

Upgrade the Hybird Heat Cannon. Use the Malice Beam instead, gonna be way more efficient for you + less heat gained.

PROFESSINAL FORUM LURKER

Hi there. In your case, upgrade corrupt light, not savagery, because corrupt light works at 3 range and savagery not.

But you got lucky and have hybrid heat cannon. Only go for this instead of corrupt light if you also have good energy. In more conventional building corrupt light is the normal choice and hybrid heat cannon later when un have larger energy and energy regeneration.

4 hours ago, SM player said:

Hi there. In your case, upgrade corrupt light, not savagery, because corrupt light works at 3 range and savagery not.

But you got lucky and have hybrid heat cannon. Only go for this instead of corrupt light if you also have good energy. In more conventional building corrupt light is the normal choice and hybrid heat cannon later when un have larger energy and energy regeneration.

about how much energy and regeneration to use the mythical hybrid heat cannon?
like 200+ regen? and 350+ energy?

Edited by backagain (see edit history)

57 minutes ago, backagain said:

about how much energy and regeneration to use the mythical hybrid heat cannon?
like 200+ regen? and 350+ energy?

Not that bad...regen is nice but try to go 400+ energy atleast in my opinion...or maybe even 450+...because if you transform hybrid energy cannon to myth it would cost you 104 energy...thats not a joke...with that big consumption you are only able to regen about 95 energy effectively speaking...and its going to lose big against energy drainer mechs...especially if that mech has good heat (400+) and good cooling (150+)...

my suggestion is to either get one or two explosive weapons that doesn't use energy alongside hybrid heat cannon...or go for corrupt light...by the way corrupt light is actually quite good...96 is not that much less than 111 and if your mech has good heat...I would have gone for corrupt light if I were you.